10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly

WW/MW artifact question

Hello. I'd ideally like to level both artifacts at the same time. My plan is to do mythics as MW, but raid as WW.

Is that a possible goal? While levelling, how should I distribute my points? Are there traits (? sorry, I'm late to the Legion party and completely clueless) that I need to get asap, and then pause at, so I can catch up with my other artifact?

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    You can get 13 or so points in all your weapons but after that you will pretty much have to commit to one weapon or else you are going to play hell later on.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    You can get 13 or so points in all your weapons but after that you will pretty much have to commit to one weapon or else you are going to play hell later on.
    Not even remotely true. http://blog.askmrrobot.com/artifact-path-legion/

I am my guilds "Floater", depending on who shows up, I will be asked to raid as MWer or WW. Most weeks it's MWer, but our latest clear was WW.

I have rank 22 with MWer and 21 with WWer. I recently focused on my WWing weapon. I am perhaps 1 level behind on MWer then I should be because of it. So, I could have a rank 23 MWer weapon / 13 WWer weapon, or what I have now, 22 and 21. Once they are both 22, I will refocus on MWer until I get my golden trait, and then again WWer till golden.

TLDR It cost me 4 days of MWer weapon to bring my WWer weapon almost to parity.

You can keep both at roughly the same level. I have mw rank 27 and ww rank 27 atm.

Deleted
    I have put points into all 3 weapons and have all of them between rank 20-23. Sure there is a lot left to do on all my weapons, but I enjoy being able to switch role and not feel as if I am too far behind. Also I haven't been farming artifact power like crazy, only a few mythic/mythic+ dungeons per week and a few world quests here and there.

It should not be overly difficult if you play a decent amount and know what your doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Thanks for the info, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jackchal View Post
    It should not be overly difficult if you play a decent amount and know what your doing.
    That's the problem, I don't know what I'm doing XD. I looked at Icy Veins' recommended path, but I just want it all at the same time. I wanted the bonus to RSK on the counterclockwise path, but I also want the SCK bonus, because levelling and mythics. Boo. Can't decide.

Granted, I'm only 104. So I figure, the quest rewards for AP can go on my WW weapon. And since for the quick queues and practice, I'd likely start healing dungeons, I'll use AP from those on my MW weapon. Or is there a better system?

Thanks.
    Last edited by arisoh; 2016-10-21 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I'm actually doing the same thing you are except the opposite. Raiding as MW and Mythic+ as WW.

Currently have 23 points in MW and 21 in WW.... and 17 BrM.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-10-21 at 06:46 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Thanks for the info, everyone.

That's the problem, I don't know what I'm doing XD. I looked at Icy Veins' recommended path, but I just want it all at the same time. I wanted the bonus to RSK on the counterclockwise path, but I also want the SCK bonus, because levelling and mythics. Boo. Can't decide.

Granted, I'm only 104. So I figure, the quest rewards for AP can go on my WW weapon. And since for the quick queues and practice, I'd likely start healing dungeons, I'll use AP from those on my MW weapon. Or is there a better system?

Thanks.
    Just follow the build path's, you'll want all of them at some point anyways
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/windwal...-traits-relics
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/mistwea...-traits-relics