Thread: Am I Alone?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I Alone?

Does this look absolutely ridiculous or is it just me?
    Can Frost DKs get a back sheathe option pleas?!?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Issue is not DKs. Issue is Worgen running form (mount). Maybe Blizz should hide items when Running Wild is initiated.

Deleted
    i first noticed it when i transmogged my weapons to the warcraft movie swords. but i agree with legion fan's suggestion

I have yet to roll a Worgen and don't see anything wrong with that picture. It looks ready to pounce, much like a dog with ears pointed upwards.

It's what happens when you roll a furry.
    Yiff in hell.

I'm having a hard time believing that this is the first time you've dual wielded a hip sheathing weapon and gone into running wild. Working as intended (worgen look stupid 99.99% of the time, looking stupid here shouldn't be surprising)

Also; transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLCD View Post
    Does this look absolutely ridiculous or is it just me?
    Can Frost DKs get a back sheathe option pleas?!?!

You have a backsheathe, 2h weapons, and some one handed. Just get a better looking mog.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not a single class/spec has a special sheath option, so why would a Worg get one? They already have the mount without having to use an actual mount.

Also, do yourself a favor, get two swords and two sheaths and put them in your hips and go into that position and see what happens.

In the crop of this picture, yes you are the only being present so you are in fact alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Not a single class/spec has a special sheath option, so why would a Worg get one?
    You are incorrect. Monks have always back sheathed since their release in MoP and Brewmasters (if I remember correctly) hold their staff over their shoulder with the artifact
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    You are incorrect. Monks have always back sheathed since their release in MoP and Brewmasters (if I remember correctly) hold their staff over their shoulder with the artifact
    bodied him

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Not a single class/spec has a special sheath option, so why would a Worg get one?
    monks say hi.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Sheath on back is MUST have option what blizzard should allow for all specs that use 1h weapons. I like some of Frost DK AW skin but they sheath on F*CKING hips. Come on blizzard - its not so hard to put such option into game. They can add it for transmog NPC.

Deleted
    Guardian druids claws are visible on flying travel forms, kinda positioning lights

There has been a big issue with clipping since they forced new models/animations. I've made several posts about this, both here and on the officials, but seems blizzard will continue to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You have a backsheathe, 2h weapons, and some one handed. Just get a better looking mog.
    That's how I fixed it!

To add insult to injury.......assassination rogue daggers sheath on the back lol
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

are there any 2 handers held on the side that titan grip warrior worgens can use?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    monks say hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post

I meant not a single class/spec gets a special option as in, an OPTION, meaning they can choose. Apparently reading is hard.

You can have my back sheath style from my monk. I can't use it anyway cause I'm stuck with fist weapons.

It's a great thing if this is the most you have to complain about with a game.

Deleted
    The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that rogue assassination DAGGERS are on the back, but frost DK's swords aren't.