Druid TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download

This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It now includes Balance, Feral and now also Restoration and Guardian! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

General

- Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!

Balance

- Moved icons to fit the new layout
    - Reworked priorities to be more consistent

Feral

- Added Buffed bleed tracking. Bleed trackers will be red and glowing when applied with buffs
    - Added Artifact to rotation
    - Reworked priorities to be more consistent

Restoration has been added!

Guardian has been added!

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Deleted
    Want exactly this for wa2 for my feral

Quick Update!

General

- Fixed bad anchoring on some groups

Restoration

- Added Efflo and Lifebloom tracking similar to Beacon tracking from the Holy Paladin profile

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Is there a way to convert it to a wa2 String ?

Deleted
    It shows in the video that for balance it says to get up to around 80+ AP and then cast two starsurges in a row - Thats probably something to change since ideally you wanna save up one for when you have to move unless you are playing with legendary headpiece.

Otherwise looks great, sad its not WA2.

Quote Originally Posted by quintex View Post
    It shows in the video that for balance it says to get up to around 80+ AP and then cast two starsurges in a row - Thats probably something to change since ideally you wanna save up one for when you have to move unless you are playing with legendary headpiece.

Otherwise looks great, sad its not WA2.
    This was brought up with a guildy last night so I'll be making an update to reflect that. And yeah, in all honesty if I could do these in Weakauras and keep them simple and also low on memory usage I would. Maybe in the future!

Updates to this TMW profile will be made for 7.1.5 and will be posted on this thread. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs please let me know!

I've finished creating a website that will host the profiles!

http://chesder.weebly.com

I'll continue to post updates here on MMO Champion as we move forward, but from now on you can find all the profiles and different ways to give feedback at the new web page.