Return to Karazhan Lockout

Title--does anyone know how the lockout works for Karazhan?

I'm wanting to know if I can do it on my own in a PUG and then do it again with a friend later on in the week, or if I do it once I'll be saved to that lockout for the rest of the week?

Probably like other mythics, you are loot locked, but you could still run the place just wouldn't be able to loot any boss.

Once a week just like other Mythics when it comes to loot drops. You can still run it again like a raid apparently, but you only get loot the first time.

Or so I'm told via the other people on the forums.

Weekly for boss loot. Just like everything else now, if someone else is leader, you can run it again (you just won't get loot off bosses you already downed that week.

ATM...it seems to be bugged out...we just did the first 4 bosses of the instance. Then when we tried to came back a few hours later ,couldn't make a new tank get our ID.
    It was all the instance up (Trash + Bosses).

Quote Originally Posted by hditano View Post
    ATM...it seems to be bugged out...we just did the first 4 bosses of the instance. Then when we tried to came back a few hours later ,couldn't make a new tank get our ID.
    It was all the instance up (Trash + Bosses).
    This is not a bug, this is how Mythic works. What you are saying would only apply to a raid. Mythics function like heroics now in that they reset when you leave.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    This is not a bug, this is how Mythic works. What you are saying would only apply to a raid. Mythics function like heroics now in that they reset when you leave.
    Not a fan of this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Karazhan was supposed to be different in this regard. It was supposed to be a 5-man which followed the Mythic raid lockout pattern. Recall Blizzard saying that they wanted groups to progress in Karazhan over a week just like in Mythic Raids. Clearly the lockout mechanic is bugged right now, since it is a new model they are trying out at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Karazahn is not supposed to respawn everything. Blizzard did say when they introduced it that they don't intend for most teams to do it in one sitting.

One guy on the official forums is reporting that the lockout system seems buggy but a potential workaround is to have everyone extend their lockout and zone in individually, then form the group once inside.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749858190