Experts claim diversity has pushed for the growth of white identity politics

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/10/25/pyrrhic-polls/

Honestly It was bound to happen and it looks as if history is repeating itself.
    Radical movments do spark counter movments and its the same how christians with their anti science inteligent design and their hatred of gays and atheists sparked the progressive movment,

And now that very same progressive movement that once championed tolerance and understanding is filled with their crusade on getting people fired for the slightest offenses (some that even happened 8 years ago like in the case of hulk hogan) or madness like "cultural appropriation" "microagresions" "demanding color only spaces" ( http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25748/ ) is sparking the white identity politics movement.

Or getting children expelled for doing a stupid joke (cause they are kids..) some even asking for their parents to be expelled as well ( a display of a severe communist mentality) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kb6fdWSM86...25.22%2BAM.png

if any one knows the history of Europe they will know that fascism in Italy was financed by allot of rich people as they were afraid of communism and it does make sense.

any one familiar with the daily stormer and other alt right major websites that are recieving huge traffic and and growing daily will see how they idenifty as fascist and are the exact reverse of SJW using collectivist ideology to justify why white people should ban together and push away the weak and undesirebles.

These people turn to websites like dailystormer or 8chan/4chan /pol/ because they are being no platformed. No one listens to their grievances and no one tries to talk them out of the ideology.
    Thus a tumour that is ignored festers and grows gathering more and more support until they become a significant voting force and can affect elections or sway public opinion.

Despite the fact that I am white myself i just wish it would return to how things used to be 6 years ago. When you should judge a guy by his character and not put him in a little box with a label on it.

P.S i specifially posted this from an alt right site to see the kind of people the system has created i mean my god.,..just read the last bit

"Author’s note: Hillary Clinton regularly enables negro violence and is a serial liar, ethno-masochistic xenophile, anti-white, misanthrope, and amnesty advocate who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Esoteric Kekists, 14.88 million members of an entire religion—from spreading dank memes."
    Last edited by veehro; 2016-10-26 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    It'd be nice if equality actually meant treating people equally again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe people should stop demanding to be treated special because of their skin color? You're black? Good for you. I don't care. What's that? I owe you reparations because my great great great grandfather is around the same age as a slaveowner? Well fuck right off then!

Everything is racist and ridiculous now. I actually was accused of committing a microaggression yesterday but I would not apologize for it. If someone ever accuses you of being a racist just because you're white you do not apologize for it. You know you're not a racist therefore you have nothing to be sorry for. Do not give into these people.

Author’s note: Hillary Clinton regularly enables negro violence and is a serial liar, ethno-masochistic xenophile, anti-white, misanthrope, and amnesty advocate who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Esoteric Kekists, 14.88 million members of an entire religion—from spreading dank memes.
    That's some rigorous reporting right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Honestly if it wasn't for the double standards that the left did it would of been fine.

Lets take cultural appropriation (one of the most retarded concepts ever created)

Its not ok to reproduce or replicate a persons culture.

This goes against representation.

they want more blacks and gay characters in comic books...Ok but that goes against cultural appropriation as comic books is white culture

Diversity

Its ok to fire a white guy to replace him with a black person (BBC did this recently) But imagine the uproar if you would start firing black rappers to replace them with white people.

Racism.

It used to mean hating some one based on arbitrary characteristics like his skin colour.
    Now it means racism = prejudice + power meaning blacks are alowed to be racist to whites but whites cant be racist to blacks.
    And thats ok but if you think about Obama who is the president...well he has more power then any one else. yet a trailer trash white dude who doesnt vote for obama because he is black is still considered racist despite said power difference.

I could go on and on about how much of double think is some of the more radical far left rethoric is. So its no wonder some people feel fed up with it
    I just wish those people would turn back to being equal rather then turning to fascist ideologies that are the other side of the coin to the Social justice spectrum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Maybe people should stop demanding to be treated special because of their skin color? You're black? Good for you. I don't care. What's that? I owe you reparations because my great great great grandfather is around the same age as a slaveowner? Well fuck right off then!

Everything is racist and ridiculous now. I actually was accused of committing a microaggression yesterday but I would not apologize for it. If someone ever accuses you of being a racist just because you're white you do not apologize for it. You know you're not a racist therefore you have nothing to be sorry for. Do not give into these people.
    When some one acuses you of a microagression give them a microappology

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    That's some rigorous reporting right there.
    I specifically posted from that fascist site to see how the actual racists behave. And the kind of people the system has created

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    *snippy snip*

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-26 at 09:57 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Would it be fair to punish YOU if your dad comited a crime?
    would it be fair to punish your son for a crime you comited?

if the answer is NO then why would we have to be responsible for what our ancestors did before we were alive?

But lets say you would punish people for the crimes of their ancestors.

Also that comic does not tell the fact that white people ended slavery. In the entire world slavery was practiced. In fact the islamic slave trade was far more developed then the european slave trade.
    the only reason you don't see muslim countries have a huge black population is because they would castrate their slaves turning them into eunuch as they were more docile.
    Black countries were selling blacks to european and islamic nations alike. In fact european powers or islamic powers would of had a very hard time establishing such a effective slave trade in africa if it was not for the black nations selling black people they would defeat in various wars.

The british goverment is the first nation in the world after the colonial age to start abolishing slave trade. They then force the entire world to do it either by paying others if they stop trading, enforcing embargos or even using military might to force other nations to stop slavery.

So in a world where EVEREBODY had slavery (aztecs, mayans, romans, otoman empire, mongols etc) it was a white nation that ended it first and forced every one else to stop.

But i love how that is _NEVER_ mentioned in any social justice course
    Last edited by veehro; 2016-10-26 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Tribalism begets tribalism.
    It might be the end of western society as we know it.
    As tribalism doesn't work that well with meritocracy or democracy in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    *snippy snip*
    yea if someone who is still alive is a slave owner then yes they would owe the black dude.

we are not responsible for what our ancestors did (and btw very very few American% wise had slaves back then)

are we just going to ignore the enslavement of whites that happened in the middle east and Africa further back in history? if you want to open old wounds lets start chronologically .
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-26 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    yea if someone who is still alive is a slave owner then yes they would owe the black dude.

we are not responsible for what our ancestors did (and btw very very few American% wise had slaves back then)

are we just going to ignore the enslavement of whites that happened in the middle east and Africa further back in history? if you want to open old wounds lets start chronologically .
    Hell the irish slave trade was a thing yet no one talks about it cause they are white so they do not fit the narative
    nor the fact that white people are the ones that ended slavery and forced every one else in the world to end slavery as well.

or the fact that people who practice slave trade TODAY in 2016 are some african nations and the ones in ISIS

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    It might be the end of western society as we know it.
    Western civ declines as it gets less white?

But that would be a racist trend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    [got rid of image]
    A, This is dumb because this issue is not solely related to the US, B, There is no such fucking thing as reverse racism, its just plain old racism, C, African Americans in the US has had a worse income growth than the Hispanic migrants from the CRA era - you can draw whatever conclusion you want from that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    A, This is dumb because this issue is not solely related to the US, B, There is no such fucking thing as reverse racism, its just plain old racism, C, African Americans in the US has had a worse income growth than the Hispanic migrants from the CRA era - you can draw whatever conclusion you want from that.
    Also think about other groups that were marginalized . Asians and jews. Yet both are doing far better then white people in the US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Also think about other groups that were marginalized . Asians and jews. Yet both are doing far better then white people in the US
    Clearly we are living in Asian supremacist capitalist patriarchy

10+ Year Old Account
    Race threads arent allowed

closing