Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool BM vs MM for Raiding

Overall Raid Performance:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MM's Highest Single Target DPS:

BM's Highest Single Target DPS:

MM's AOE DPS:

BM's AOE DPS:

Conclusion:
    Last edited by mmoc017d5fc52a; 2016-10-31 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    This guy found print screen button from keyboard and paint from computer, congratulations.

Thanks for bringing this hot new info to everyone's attention.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stay busy, man.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I like the circles around the numbers, that's good effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    How long is the attention of this guy to be re-re-re-re-re-posting the same thing under different accounts? It takes a serious dedication to nolifing.

Deleted
    this guy must masturbate to his thas'dorah atleast once per day, most likely with a nude patched BL female, while hate chat fucking every BM hunter in his class hall phase.

According to those sims: ~4% difference single target, ~1% difference AOE. You're skill with the spec will cause a greater swing. I can't stand the MM rotation, so I stick with BM. And since I play well, my raid leads have been fine with my choice. Do I cry over it? Nope. MM is a stronger spec. I'm just terrible at it and wouldn't earn a raid spot if I were to switch. Can we please let this poor horse rest in peace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auton View Post
    According to those sims: ~4% difference single target, ~1% difference AOE. You're skill with the spec will cause a greater swing. I can't stand the MM rotation, so I stick with BM. And since I play well, my raid leads have been fine with my choice. Do I cry over it? Nope. MM is a stronger spec. I'm just terrible at it and wouldn't earn a raid spot if I were to switch. Can we please let this poor horse rest in peace?
    Exacly for same reason i hate MM just do not feel good in that spec no mater how hard i try nothing hapens

Worthless topic, it has been discussed already, in simcraft and other posts. Doesn't bring anything.

So MM is only 10-15k more dps at the extreme high end? that's not a lot to be bragging about ;P
    So for me the choice is have fun with BM and still be within 4% of MM or be bored and annoyed at not being able to move and go MM.

Yeah ill stick with BM heh

Deleted
    How has this thread not been locked yet? I swears the mods just roll a dice to see if they should close threads...

The real question is why do you care?

BM got buffed yesterday.

OP,

Your post only shows the rather small difference between the two specs. Seems irrlevant to me, as doing 14k dps more/less is pretty negligible..

Reporting and moving on, posts where people act as if it's a new thing for specs to be good for different things and some specs being inferior for certain content are just too damned infantile.

MM being better isn't really about its sims. It's better because mobs don't pile up in one spot in raids. You need that spread cleave to do full DPS.

BM is great when everything is piled up in one spot and you have stampede up, but good luck getting anywhere close to an MM hunter on ilg, dragons, spiderbird, xavius, etc.

I could see them doing really well on mythic nylth though. The movement wouldn't hurt you at all and you could have a lot of aoe lined up for the mind controls. However if you're good at timing your movements, MM would still win, but it'd be closer.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know trickshot was that powerful

The ironic piece to this post is that you had the gal in another thread to tell someone that there is "always a negative person in wow like you"

You should maybe reflect on your own words?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Didn't know trickshot was that powerful
    Legendary Belt + Trick Shot = Jacked-up Aim Shot hitting all Vulnerable targets