Legion Champion Strongbox = Legendary chance?

Been doing Random BGs a bit, does anyone know if the little Champion Strongbox can contain a Legiondary? So far after opening maybe 30 of them I've gotten BG potions, Gold, Order Resources, Marks of Honor and Blood of Sargeras. Nothing new as of yet, but just curious if there is a chance for an Orange.

Deleted
    Not sure what the chance is, im prestige lvl 3, going to lvl 4...havent even gotten whole pvp set gear yet...

Deleted
    Ive seen somone get a legendary from the strongbox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    Not sure what the chance is, im prestige lvl 3, going to lvl 4...havent even gotten whole pvp set gear yet...
    How? I got a full set before reaching Prestige 1. They were all shit ilvl 835-850 and sold them all tho...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Don't know about the box itself but I've got a legendary from a random bg win.

A friend of mine just got one from an RBG. Not sure if it was for the win or in the box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    Haha exactly my feel. I am also rank 3 and still haven't gotten the full set. Feels like that Helm wont ever drop. It seems drop rate for relics, trinkets, rings, necklace and cloak is lot higher that actual armor pieces.

If you are awarded a legendary from a battleground it will appear at the end of the match like how other gear drops work from battlegrounds. You can lose and still be awarded gear so there is still a chance at a legendary but losing decreases your overall chance of being rewarded gear significantly. I'm prestige 4 on my main and prestige 3.75 on my "main alt". I have yet to see a piece of gear come directly from a strongbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    How? I got a full set before reaching Prestige 1. They were all shit ilvl 835-850 and sold them all tho...
    How? RNG man, missing helm, maybe something else as well

Got one from a win of IoC. Not from the box.

A death knight guildie got aggramar's stride from a strongbox so there is a chance.