Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry 7.1 hunter specs in raid since nerfs

What you make of graphs guys , why they keep nerfing us when we do lowest damage of all specs :/, here the graph, let me knw your toughts thanks .

Already deleted my hunter when I saw the nerf in 7.1 patchnotes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Already deleted my hunter when I saw the nerf in 7.1 patchnotes.
    damn bro

Deleted
    well i main survival now. hope more buffs soon lol. also mok'natal talent (most optimal now, accordign to sims and azor) is aids!

No hunter or mage in the top 5, Blizzard?????

this thread give me cancer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    this thread give me cancer
    why not tell me why the graph is wrong instead act stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    why not tell me why the graph is wrong instead act stupid
    Because it only shows damage to bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    Because it only shows damage to bosses.
    ok , well here another graph showing everything then:

Yay, trash dps matters!
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Yay, trash dps matters!
    "Only bosses" as opposed to "bosses including adds", i.e. what matters. Trash DPS does not enter into it.

MMO-Champion moderation at rest work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    "Only bosses" as opposed to "bosses including adds", i.e. what matters. Trash DPS does not enter into it.
    You misunderstand.
    Hunters aren't doing very well (by proxy of what was posted.) Therefore, Hunters are trash dps, and we matter.
    I'd be curious to see where Azor puts us, because quite frankly I trust no one else to give accurate information that isn't skewed somehow.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    where the fuck are the shadow nerfs?

yes because showing 95th percentile over all fight is such a good measure. Totally accurate, much wow, such good info

Seriously, never show the "overall", it's borderline useless.

Edit : oh and that graph include data from 7.0.x and 7.1, even mroe useless.

Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    What you make of graphs guys , why they keep nerfing us when we do lowest damage of all specs :/, here the graph, let me knw your toughts thanks .
    Please keep this shit to the official WoW forums. I don't want mmo-champ to be borderline unreadable as well.

870 hunter claiming he can't get m+ groups anymore because of the aimed shot nerf. This is unreal, no wonder why Ornyx hasn't been back to the hunter forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    yes because showing 95th percentile over all fight is such a good measure. Totally accurate, much wow, such good info

Seriously, never show the "overall", it's borderline useless.

Edit : oh and that graph include data from 7.0.x and 7.1, even mroe useless.
    But but... if you don't find the graph that supports your claim that makes you a victim, then how are you going to get people to pay attention to you when you cry about how you aren't top DPS?

that was some impressive manipulation of data to find that one data set that makes hunters bad though! Good job!

He must be.... a very busy man. (and i'll show myself out)

OP, why are you spamming the same garbage everywhere?

Read this https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...warcraft_logs/ balancing in general is fine except for Shadow Priests and Survival outliers.

Last I checked blizz doesn't care about logs they have their "internal" testing no? anyway we haven't reached the point where hunters are benched so this doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You misunderstand.
    Hunters aren't doing very well (by proxy of what was posted.) Therefore, Hunters are trash dps, and we matter.
    I'd be curious to see where Azor puts us, because quite frankly I trust no one else to give accurate information that isn't skewed somehow.
    Hunters are in a really good spot. We have a niche that no other class has, and we are fucking insanely good at that niche(spread out AoE burst). All top guilds run 2-4 hunters because of this niche, and will continue to do so when Hunters get their Tier in Nighthold which makes turns them from SSJ2 to SSJ3 in terms of burst availability(50s CD Trueshots).

Here's a post Draco made in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    First kill setups on Cenarius (only hard boss this tier):

Exorsus: 2 hunters, 3 spriests.
    Method: 4 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Serenity: 3 hunters, 3 spriests.
    From scratch: 2 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Danish Terrace: 2 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Set sail for fail: 3 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Fatsharkyes: 2 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Scrubbusters: 3 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Limit: 2 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Midwinter: 4 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Pieces: 2 hunters, 3 spriests.
    Entropy: 2 hunters, 0 spriests.
    Nova: 2 hunters, 3 spriests.
    Prestige gaming: 3 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Prime: 3 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Easy: 2 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Øblox(russian): 2 hunters, 1 spriest.
    Nolltvåtre: 3 hunters, 2 spriests.
    Honestly: 3 hunters, 1 spriest.

That's 19 out of the top 20, as #7 doesn't have kill-setup recorded on wowprogress.
    Take a count. That's 49 hunters and 32 shadow priests over the top 20; if you're being sat over shadow priests for their next-to-useless damage on Cenarius (remember, they don't go nuclear until they press STM, and they don't press STM untill you get towards the last phase of the fight - the easiest part of the encounter), just because they do a LOT of it, that's an issue with your raidleader. Not with the class. Guilds that actually have a clue about what is good for an encounter clearly aren't stacking shadow priests compared to hunters.

Likewise, it's been said Blizzard wants to change shadow in some way to make them not as dominating, but it's something they can't just blanket nerf without literally destroying the class, so it's being left as it is for the moment while they work on a proper rebalancing. You're essentially complaining about dead-men-walking AND you are wrong. That's neat.