List of hidden achievements in Legion?

So I've been trying to find any type of list for the hidden achievements in Legion (mainly those that actually awards points - not FoSes). The only 2 that I know of are both in Highmountain 'Zoom!' and 'Drum Circle'.

The question is, does anyone have a list of all hidden achievements or are these 2 the only ones?
    Last edited by Frankyo; 2016-11-01 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    None yet.
    I suspect the Dimensional Guide to Learning has something to do with something fishy. The way I understood, it often works and sends you to random places around the Isles; but sometimes it fizzles, mentioning a disturbance in the leylines. I'm investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    None yet.
    I suspect the Dimensional Guide to Learning has something to do with something fishy. The way I understood, it often works and sends you to random places around the Isles; but sometimes it fizzles, mentioning a disturbance in the leylines. I'm investigating.
    That's tied to an achievement in Aszuna.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    No, it's what you earn from that achievement. The one you're thinking of comes from Farondis rep.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Yeah I've gotten that disturbance in the leylines as well when using it. Haven't really considered there to be something hidden about it though.

From Wowhead:

By Gambolputty (14,803 – 4·21·122) 29 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)

The teleports are not random. Just like the Beginner's Guide to Dimensional Rifting, this item will teleport you to a different location that changes each day at midnight. The locations are all over the Broken Isles.

Monday - Val'shara (59.20, 53.82) - Near the Temple of Elune
    Tuesday - Suramar (50.62, 66.20) - The middle of the city
    Wednesday - Azsuna (35.10, 71.26) - On the Isle of Watchers
    Thursday - Highmountain (49.92, 59.65) - Just east of Thunder Totem
    Friday - Stormheim (54.47, 61.08) - Near Talonrest
    Saturday - "Unknown phenomenon is preventing a connection to the Leyline"
    Sunday - "Unknown phenomenon is preventing a connection to the Leyline"
    It fizzles on weekends because there's not enough zones/ley line points, Blizzard might add a couple more later.