Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best source of Blood of Sargeras

hi - yes I know, everyone has stacks upon stacks of this, but I'm making good profit on blacksmithing and my only limitation is constant lack of BoS. I was wondering what is the best way to get more BoS fastest?

I'm a tank so right now I'm thinking farming heroics (repeatable, easy) and doing a Mythic 0 runs (weekly lockout). I might have missed that but M+ doesn't seem to be awarding BoS at the end?

Is there a better reliable way to get more BoS fast?

thanks.

Deleted
    Same issue for a jewelcrafter. I'm yet to find a way to sate my need for BoS that doesun't include hours upon hours of heroics.

What's your other proff? I assume not mining?
    If you are revered with Wardens, they have a shoulder enchant called Boon of the Bloodhunter or something. Each satchel droped from mobs yields 1-5 blood of sargeras. Drops a lot for me, if you do lots of world questing or farming mobs.

Mining / Herbalism gets you a lot of BoS, especially Herbalism.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xerxes- View Post
    What's your other proff? I assume not mining?
    If you are revered with Wardens, they have a shoulder enchant called Boon of the Bloodhunter or something. Each satchel droped from mobs yields 1-5 blood of sargeras. Drops a lot for me, if you do lots of world questing or farming mobs.
    other prof is Alchemy.
    I do have shoulder enchant but that nets me maybe 2-3 boons a night with my WQ activity. This in turn is only 15 BoS which is rather low as I have no problem selling 50 BoS worth of crafted gear a night.

Is there perhaps a preferred mob farming spot I could use to get more boons to drop and if so would chaining heroics still not yeld better results?

If you are not stackig them for 7.2, you are doing it wrong.

When I was playing I was using skinning to create lots of bos. I was farming in stormheim , off the wolves, with theshoulder enchant from wardens. Killing 30ish wolves in a 2 or 3 minutes, server hopping for groups with wq, clearing again, then server hop once more and clear, and your server will have reset on spawns and just keep doing that. LEATHER isn't at a great price, but it's added fodder to sell or craft with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    is there a particular reason to be doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    is there a particular reason to be doing this?
    my best guess is a BS fel doggie mount that requires 50bos to make, drops from drealord boss in Nighthold (i don't think it will be 7.2 though)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    RNG,

I rarley, raley get any bloods as a herblist,

Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    What's coming in 7.2 that requires Blood?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    RNG,

I rarley, raley get any bloods as a herblist,
    Mhm if you're farming herbs you're getting pretty much Blood - at least I do, but you need rank 2 / 3.

What's coming in 7.2 that requires Blood?

- - - Updated - - -

Mhm if you're farming herbs you're getting pretty much Blood - at least I do, but you need rank 2 / 3.
    Im on rank 2 with everything and rank 3 on something, I wouldn't say I go ape shit bonkers to collect herbs, but I stop and collect each time I see a gold icon. Atm doing this for three weeks Im sitting on 131 bloods, but I'd say 90% of these are from WQs and heroics - mythics - LFR. Quite a few from withered training too

so what I'm reading here is that for a non gathering toons - running heroics is the best bet?

Deleted
    other prof is Alchemy.
    I do have shoulder enchant but that nets me maybe 2-3 boons a night with my WQ activity. This in turn is only 15 BoS which is rather low as I have no problem selling 50 BoS worth of crafted gear a night.

Is there perhaps a preferred mob farming spot I could use to get more boons to drop and if so would chaining heroics still not yeld better results?
    I find the new falcosaur daily areas are a good place to farm mobs, quick respawns, big packs, great for skinning to, all mobs there can drop the BoS pack from the shoulder enchant.

Deleted
    so what I'm reading here is that for a non gathering toons - running heroics is the best bet?
    The best BoS/hour farming method is running heroics. Especially when you're a tank!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm sitting on 200 on my pally (jc/enchanting) and most of them are from tanking heroics when the CTA bag pops up. I've made probably about 100k from just from the gold inside bags, and another 200k from selling the augment runes (I do this on my pally, DH, and druid). The dungeons also give 1-3 bloods on average, and take typically anywhere from 12-25 minutes, depending on the instance and whether or not you got competent dps.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-11-03 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    On beta ehen i tried to farm BoS and the system was still in development i found this way a good try:

Herbalism is needed + boon enchant. In shalanir, valshara there are mobs called sonething like vilepetal rooter. They can be herbed for 100% dreamleaf. Mass pull all the mobs, aoe them down, loot and herb them. This way you can get boon+dreamleaf+bos. I dont know if this might be profitable nowadays after the market settled down/stabilized. But one can try i think this way you could get around 20-50 bos/hr + dreamleaf

Try it out

by DK is a JC/Miner, and im starved constantly for BoS. My TAILOR, of all things, has piles and piles of the stuff (i get it from DEing things for Dust, by the truckload).... but my gatherer does not.

Its infuriating, since my also trying to upgrade my crafted gear and im constantly starved for BoS.

I wish they'd at least make Bloods BoA. Sucks when I'm trying to make something for an alt and its like "hey you need 8 for this relic but this character only has 2 but your alt has 200 haha sucker go farm more!"

Yeah it would be pretty nice if Blood was account wide...