Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Breaking news: FBI clears Hillary of NEW charges!

Main Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aac62485196a

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Comeys Letter:

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

Two days before election day haha she's going to get another surge in the polls tomorrow or ON election day.

She wasn't clear the first time, and shes not now.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

It's at the point where it's not relevant.

She can't be cleared of charges that were never filed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least this e-mail thing has finally come to a close and we can get on with our lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    They thought she was done

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    She can't be cleared of charges that were never filed.
    What if a President Trump puts actual honorable people in the SD and DOJ?

Oh boy, can you imagine the document burning party that the SD/DOJ is going to have on 12:00am Nov 9 if Trump is elected?

They must be scared shitless.
    MAGA

Anyone who even threw a cursory glance at the emails can see that she is anything but clear. I'd say that I am glad I am not a burger right now but this monster will unleash world war 3 and the whole world will suffer.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Almost seems easy~

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Well at least this e-mail thing has finally come to a close and we can get on with our lives.
    If I had a penny for every time....

i guess comey's wife and children were pretty close to having a terrible accident and he couldn't resist saving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Oh no.

If Hillary wins this corruption hangs over her entire term.

Her legacy is set before she ever sees inauguration day.

She will be forever known as nothing more than the President who broke laws and benefited from party support in the WH+DOJ+SD+FBI to make sure she never saw a day in court.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm very impressed with Hillary managing to evade prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Oh no.

She will be forever known as nothing more than the President who broke laws and benefited from party support in the WH+DOJ+SD+FBI to make sure she never saw a day in court.
    People these day's barely remember the news a week ago, I highly doubt this is going to be something people care about 4 years later. Hell I'd argue most people don't care about it now.

She wasn't clear the first time, and shes not now.
    lol the rhetoric

Oh no.

Regardless of who wins, the next four years do not look pretty. I fail to see how any of these people will be able to work together.

I'm going to enjoy the conspiracy theories and sudden flip-flopping of Republicans to hating Comey.

Mega thread!

But America has become so awesome at politics we no longer even try to hide corruption.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Main Source: Huffington Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    Anyone who even threw a cursory glance at the emails can see that she is anything but clear. I'd say that I am glad I am not a burger right now but this monster will unleash world war 3 and the whole world will suffer.
    Agreed, since a cursory glance is generally not enough to get an actual clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?