Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not disappointed in the event itself, just at the inactivity Diablo 3 is getting. That's about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    it's not a profile portrait. it's only the portrait when you select a worker during a game.
    Is there anything you need to do to get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

it's shit because it's made by the diablo 3 team, you want the guys who all retired or moved onto new games who made diablo 1 & 2 to make it, diablo 3 is just carried by the success of its predecessors and the blizzard tag, without those it wouldn't of sold 1/20th of the copies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    When WoW has better diablo anniversary rewards than the game itself.....
    Sorry but no. In WoW all we get is a guitar that can be used every hour 6 minutes in an inn and a hearthstone with a different name.

Butchers cleaver/pet and the soul stone transmog trumps both those rewards, no matter what you think of the event itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the complaints. It was a fun little nod to the original game. What were people actually expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I don't get the complaints. It was a fun little nod to the original game. What were people actually expecting?
    At blizzcon they made it sound like diablo 1 was actually being put into the game. Except all they did was re use maps and mobs from d3 but with worse graphics.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap I experienced the 64 bit client stuttering of death tonight. No thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Installed D3 again yesterday just for this, and instantly uninstalled it again. It Micro Stutters like a retard and none of the foxed provided on the forum made it better.

Other games i have installed run smooth (WoW, HotS, Fortnite and Borderlands 2)
    Try going into Game settings (in the Battle.net app, not IN the game) and switch to launch 32 bit client... I was having the major stuttering, and so was a friend. She didn't give up playing, she did that, which I said would probably fix it, reported that the game is back to perfectly behaving normally.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually funny if you think about it. It's been over 2 years since the release of river of souls and what "new" content did we get afterwords? 2 maps?

All of D3 endgame is recycled content. Rifts use maps from classic, greater rifts just put rifts on a timer, all mobs are just reused from the game, bounties are just re used quests from story mode and now this dungeon is just D1 with new graphics.

And necromancer is coming (from D2 hmmm hmm) and that isn't til the SECOND HALF OF 2017

wtf do they do at diablo development? Play musical chairs? Overwatch just came out this year and already has 2 new heroes (3 if you count symmetra rework) and a new map like hello....
    They don't have to release any free content for us. They could have just released bugfix patches. It's not like they get any money from releasing this content. the first content that will actually bring them money will be the Necromancer class. But people still bitch that they don't release enough content for a b2p game with no microtransactions...

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I would rather they had spent the dev time elsewhere. D1 event was a pretty big let down, I'd rather just play the original.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    At blizzcon they made it sound like diablo 1 was actually being put into the game. Except all they did was re use maps and mobs from d3 but with worse graphics.
    Not what I got out of the panel they did on it but ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    ^ This, exactly. They're going to use stock textures to make it while sticking some classic names on the enemies/bosses.
    Whoooooo so much content.
    Indeed, it was a bit disappointing really. 16 (or whatever) levels of Diablo 3 tile sets filled with regular Diablo 3 mobs, put under a shader just to make it look old school.

Got my achievements by running a level 1 demon hunter through and that was enough for me. Took maybe two hours. I think there might have been more to it, didn't bother with the cauldron in the hut that said "I don't have the right ingredients" because I didn't see a reason to care.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Indeed, it was a bit disappointing really. 16 (or whatever) levels of Diablo 3 tile sets filled with regular Diablo 3 mobs, put under a shader just to make it look old school.

Got my achievements by running a level 1 demon hunter through and that was enough for me. Took maybe two hours. I think there might have been more to it, didn't bother with the cauldron in the hut that said "I don't have the right ingredients" because I didn't see a reason to care.
    That's part of the cow pet quest. It's a pretty simple quest, if you know the steps, it's 20 minutes, max. You also get another unique legendary for transmog (no spoilers) along the way.