Deleted

Replace action bars with TMW , is it possible?

Is it possible to completely replace my action bars with TMW? Even when i enter another state , i.e become a whisp , for the TMW bar to transition to the whisp ability bar , currently i have just made a TMW group , put in all of my main abilities and procs and just hidden my action bar , is there a way to completely replace it though?

If TMW Allows Lua code, Then yes you could do it, They just won't be clickable

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    No. /10char

I think it's possible but you would basically be writing a full action bar addon inside TMW. Why not cut out TMW and just write a custom action bar addon?

TMW is informational, not interactable.
    You cannot cast from the icons it creates, so if it were even possible to get it to show that bar it would not be doing anything but displaying the status.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

so you want to replace a rubber wheel with a wooden one? Seems counter intuitive. To answer the question: partly yes. you could replace the look of the buttons with TMW but can't simulate the action I believe though what you might want is an addon for action bars that can place buttons / rows in the middle of the screen or wherever you wish to place.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    TMW is informational, not interactable.
    You cannot cast from the icons it creates, so if it were even possible to get it to show that bar it would not be doing anything but displaying the status.
    Well you can cast using TMW/WA but its heavily restricted e.g you can only click them outside combat

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Well you can cast using TMW/WA but its heavily restricted e.g you can only click them outside combat
    Wasn't aware of that.
    Haven't delved into those much recently.

If people want the format of TMW, then I think they should create and hide action bars, and then simply use TMW as a replacement and enhancement for the information they provided.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-11-11 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.