Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T19 sin secondary stats, what a bad joke.

head: crit, mastery
    shoulder: haste, mastery
    back: crit, mastery
    chest: haste, mastery
    gloves: haste, mastery
    legs: haste, mastery

As a bleed spec rogue, thoses stats hurt a lot. Crit only present twice, versatility nowhere to be found, haste/mastery (which are terrible) all around.

Do they really want to destroy the bleed spec?

Deleted
    So you are complaining about having the best stat for poison-sin rogues on basically all set-pieces?
    /clap

As a ret pally who gets haste on only 3/6 pieces, out of which on 2 it gets a smaller margain to mastery (worst stat) i cannot do anything else but roll my eyes at you.

It just means that your waist, wrist, neck, rings and trinkets somehow give you crit, and i'm almost 100% there will be plenty of items like that when nighthold comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    So you are complaining about having the best stat for poison-sin rogues on basically all set-pieces?
    /clap
    wut? Haste is garbage

/clap
    haste is garbage for every specs and mastery is close to it for bleed rogues, which is kind of the point of the thread.

I would hold off on the negativity. lets see what they do in 7.1.5 first as they said they are addressing the issue with secondary stat balance, and i'm certain they know haste is bad for rogues

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    haste is garbage for every specs and mastery is close to it for bleed rogues, which is kind of the point of the thread.
    Mastery is preety good for poison assasins, which still makes the set more viable than those of other classes/specs.
    But i agree... they seem to have decided, that poison is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGlow View Post
    wut? Haste is garbage
    But it is not haste you have on all of those pieces, do you?

Edit: I'm more certain by the day, that by itemizing the tier-sets so badly they did, they intend to bring up the "should i go for set bonus or direct stat increase instead" decision again.

meanwhile enhancement shaman needs mastery and haste and gets mostly crit and versatility on the set. blizzard knows how to trigger ppl.
    Last edited by plato13; 2016-11-10 at 01:24 PM.

But it is not haste you have on all of those pieces, do you?
    wtf? 4 out of 6 pieces have haste. What are you even trying to say? Nobody gives a fuck about your Ret gear in the Rogue forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGlow View Post
    wtf? 4 out of 6 pieces have haste. What are you even trying to say? Nobody gives a fuck about your Ret gear in the Rogue forums.
    My entire point was that according to OPs post all 6 pieces come with Mastery on it, which according to many sources is the best stat for poison assasination rogues.
    Well not taking into account other classes, who also got a very badly itemized set and just raving on how bad you got it makes you just a whiner, not looking for discussion, but only to be able to keep on whining.

My entire point was that according to OPs post all 6 pieces come with Mastery on it, which according to many sources is the best stat for poison assasination rogues.
    Well not taking into account other classes, who also got a very badly itemized set and just raving on how bad you got it makes you just a whiner, not looking for discussion, but only to be able to keep on whining.
    The OP is overeacting, the back and head are perfect for poison sins, and the legs and shoulders have way more mastery than haste, it could be better but its definetly not bad. Also we have to see what 7.1.5 (wich is still not in the PTR even tough they said itd probably be up the day after Blizzcon) has in store for us in regards to class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    The OP is overeacting, the back and head are perfect for poison sins, and the legs and shoulders have way more mastery than haste, it could be better but its definetly not bad. Also we have to see what 7.1.5 (wich is still not in the PTR even tough they said itd probably be up the day after Blizzcon) has in store for us in regards to class balance.
    Guys how hard is it to read the OP. I am talking about the bleed spec, which thoses T19 stats crap on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    Guys how hard is it to read the OP. I am talking about the bleed spec, which thoses T19 stats crap on.
    So go poisons

Duh

You're not changing spec, just your build

Adapt.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Don't we need only 4 pieces to get the bonuses?

How is that bad for sin with poison build? On the other hand, stats are total and utter garbage for Outlaw.

Deleted
    You also habe to take into consideration that the Set is not only for assa. We have 2 other specs.
    Also I play poison spec and my gear is also kinda optimized for it, but with some encounters have g to muchadds I still take exang over argonizing and it doesnt hurt my damage this much.
    Just chill, look what they have in store for us in 7.1.5 and go with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    You also habe to take into consideration that the Set is not only for assa. We have 2 other specs.
    Also I play poison spec and my gear is also kinda optimized for it, but with some encounters have g to muchadds I still take exang over argonizing and it doesnt hurt my damage this much.
    Just chill, look what they have in store for us in 7.1.5 and go with it.
    And in non of the other two Specs Haste/Mastery is a valueable statcombination on the same Item either. Haste/Crit, Crit/Vers, Crit/Mastery would currently be the way to go for Blizzard in regards of Statvalues for a Rogue Set. We have to wait for the 7.1.5. Notes to make further assessment.

But right now the Set is currently in Favor for Assa since Mastery is complete crap for Outlaw and Haste is bad for sub. AS some1 said you can choose items with small amounts of Haste and will be fine with atleast the 2 items with Crit/Mastery on it.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2016-11-11 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    1st of all, like Eazy said, we only need 4 pieces, the other 2 u can take whatever u want with vers/crit. 2nd! They are changing the secondary stats so it will be more equal between them. and 3rd, the tiers arent necessarily finished, its not out yet so its still possible they will tweak the tier sets, be it set bonuses or stats on the actual gear

Deleted
    Yeah, but the trust isnt there that they'll do it right, you know?

They failed so hard on everything related to stats/class/spec balance in the past over and over again that it seems everyone with an elementary school graduation could had made it better. I for myself already think its on purpose just to say "we've improved our game". So to say just for PR, because nobody can be as braindead as those developers that are working on WoW or Diablo. Its better for them that the people are talking bad stuff about there games instead of pleasing the players which would lead into no talk at all.

My favorite Blizzard quote is "we've learned alot over the past years", they say it very often. And everytime i hear it, i think for myself "so why do you do the same mistakes all over again and again?". The right answer is, they've learned making mistakes is producing more Money.

The only thing i expect in regards of stat values is that the Mainstat will be stronger and more decisive when it comes to a choice of equipping an item or not. But the secondary statpriority will stay almost the same as it is now, because its almost impossible to make all secondary stats worth the same for each class and specc, but very possible to just increase ap or sp gained from our mainstats. And maybe a dmg nerf to versatility because it might get the best secondary stat for nearly everyone with higher AP/SP. You should not forget that the only thing they want to archieve is to make "higher itemlvl items" stronger then "lower itemlvl items" again.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2016-11-11 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    They will touch the value of the secondary stats. I have a premonition that they will make the Outlaw mastery desirable.