Long Loading Screens

Anyone else experiencing longer than normal loading screens the last couple days? Anyone know why?

Most of mine are lasting a good 30 seconds or so, and a couple of times it has stayed on loading screen till finally I've had to ctl-alt-dlt to close the game and re-open it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    It is a known issue after patch 7.1 i guess. I also got loading problem when i hs back to dalaran and it takes like 10 min. or not loading at all. Then have to restart the game to load it again. They said they are looking into it. We have to wait and see i think. Hoop they get fixed soon want it is really annoying!

***Tried this last night and it didn't help***

I have heard disabling Streaming helps, however I cannot confirm as I'm currently at work.

Last edited by Aux; 2016-11-11 at 04:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    I have heard disabling Streaming helps, however I cannot confirm as I'm currently at work.

I'll have to give this a try and see im sure blizzard will investigate the reported slow load screens when i hearth or portal from anywhere outside of legion areas it i sslow load screens aka: portal to dalaran in order halls, mage portals, any transport in general.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396