Do any of you use /petattack?

It takes time for my pet to switch target when I switch targets, and as a person owning the legendary ring (Uvanimor) pet attack is really important.

To solve this delay between switching targets I've macroed /petattack for my FS and SS. Is anyone else doing this? Is there a downside on this macro? (Like, pet not casting skills because I'm constantly ordering him to attack?)

i think my guilds one does because his pet is always running into non aggrod mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    how else you control your pet? just having it on autopilot is sadly not that good
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Yes i am, got used to it in PvP and now i'm doing it in PvE as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rainzoro View Post
    It takes time for my pet to switch target when I switch targets, and as a person owning the legendary ring (Uvanimor) pet attack is really important.

To solve this delay between switching targets I've macroed /petattack for my FS and SS. Is anyone else doing this? Is there a downside on this macro? (Like, pet not casting skills because I'm constantly ordering him to attack?)

Yup I do, I also have it on FS/SS - only thing to be really careful of is when the last mob of a pack dies, if you mash the button and there's another mob nearby, even though you are out of range, if you happen to have it selected (or even have a /startattack in the same macro) off trundles your pet to pull.
    When you get used to it though its fine and works well and makes the pet a little more bearable and often you forget about it somewhat.
    If you are switching between multiple targets at different distances, can be a bit of a pain as the pet then wanders between mobs rather than just sticking on one and continuing hitting it (though on infected claws you want it on the one you are building on really anyway)

Deleted
    Using same as you do, rainzero.