Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Orderhall Champions should i Deactivate?

Does anybody know which orderhall champions have the statistically best combination of abilities?
    At the moment i have them all unlocked since i finished my monk orderhall campain.

Would love to know which 3 champions i should deactivate, since all mine are also 110 just not geared yet.

You definitely want to make sure you have full coverage for all counters. I try to have 2 of everything where I can at the very least less then 3 on things that are very common. Take a look at the secondary abilities also, faster mission timers and things like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yeah i looked into it, and i made a spreadsheet about which champions you should deactivate !
    Perhaps it can be of some use for other people googlin this

-Edit- Seems i cant link anything yet? (since im new on mmo champ)
    i DOT imgur DOT com/xsBnN0n.png
    Last edited by Frostcoin; 2016-09-04 at 11:51 PM.

Frostcoin's image:

Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

on a similar note, what champion are you assigning as your companion in the Broken Isles?
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by caranthir nine View Post
    on a similar note, what champion are you assigning as your companion in the Broken Isles?
    Tarans 12sec AE stun outweigh anything the others can offer. Monkey King might be a runner up with his single stun but I found him to be inferior in the Long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldwhyn View Post
    Tarans 12sec AE stun outweigh anything the others can offer. Monkey King might be a runner up with his single stun but I found him to be inferior in the Long run.
    Thanks, I've used monkey king for a while and yesterday I've tried Lili for the heals.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

There is one interesting thing i just noticed. Leveling with Monkey King and got message in chat that he is lvl 106 now (I was 108). So i realized he gets my XP. Good way to lvl them up instead of sending them to mission. Like passive bonus.

Now this is for bodyguard who is with you in world so not sure if other two like Lilly who give passive skill get XP as bodyguards get when you do quests, get xp, etc

I've always used Chen.. he can pretty much tank everything and I can solo group world quest with him tanking and very little heals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    There is one interesting thing i just noticed. Leveling with Monkey King and got message in chat that he is lvl 106 now (I was 108). So i realized he gets my XP. Good way to lvl them up instead of sending them to mission. Like passive bonus.

Now this is for bodyguard who is with you in world so not sure if other two like Lilly who give passive skill get XP as bodyguards get when you do quests, get xp, etc
    Passive ones like Taran seem to get xp everytime they appear, Taran leveled to 110 really fast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldwhyn View Post
    Monkey King is better. He only uses his stun when fighting. Taran Zhu uses his as long as youre in combat with something. Wasting it on 1 mob most of the time.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I hate how Taren Zhu will use his stun on mobs you ride past on a mount. Also, anyone figure why your champions will show up in certain parts of zones? One example, Lili and Chen pop up near that rock monster cave north of Thunder Totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I've always used Chen.. he can pretty much tank everything and I can solo group world quest with him tanking and very little heals.
    Did you test Lil healing with world quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostcoin View Post
    Yeah i looked into it, and i made a spreadsheet about which champions you should deactivate !
    Perhaps it can be of some use for other people googlin this

-Edit- Seems i cant link anything yet? (since im new on mmo champ)
    i DOT imgur DOT com/xsBnN0n.png
    SO which ones will you de-activate?

Deleted
    I had Chen, Lily, Taran, Monky King and Hiro so far. I like Hiro's secondary a lot, but it seems like a second tank is more important than a second healer, if I look at my offered missions. They always need a tank. So I'll switch Hiro for Aegira for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Did you test Lil healing with world quests?
    I did on the alpha, but you really can't compared a permanent champion to one that relies on RNG do you?

I did on the alpha, but you really can't compared a permanent champion to one that relies on RNG do you?
    I tried Chen at level 102 and what amazed me is that after death he comes right back! My test was against those Giant Elites in Aszuna .. I suppose its a gearing issue if you can solo elites and not have it die ..

Lil has an internal CD true but its short and shes only there to keep me topped up really not main heal ..

Frostcoin's image:
    so according to this we should use Aegira, Chen, Monkey, Li li and Hiro
    i mean this is the most profitable squad

am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by deadfusion View Post
    Passive ones like Taran seem to get xp everytime they appear, Taran leveled to 110 really fast for me.
    Ok just tested this on monk and Death Knight classes. It looks like Combat Allys get Xp in same way regardless of them being bodyguards or granting passive / active skill. All of them received no xp from mob kills, treasure finds or when passive ones appeared. Only time they get XP is when you finish quest. On my DK Thassarian got XP even after i turned in traveling quest that gave me zero XP.
    I guess it is good thing to know
    And one more time i tested this on one passive and one bodyguard companion on both monk and DK classes.

Played with Chan for hours and got to liking him, even if his hp drops to 1/zero he pauses (aka rests) and gets back in ..

Do they get stats from the player at all?

How is the DPS monkey?