Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    at 1:04 in the trailer, I literally shuddered. Part of the problem of trying to directly translate an animated movie to a liveaction movie is all the "details" on the actors/actresses...

but largely thru the trailer, she "fit" the role of Belle close enough.

but at 1:04, her hair, eyebrows, facial structure.... just completely didnt sync up. Her features appear masculine and leapt out at me compared to the rest of the trailer... and at that point I stopped seeing "belle" and started seeing an actress/cosplay dressed up as belle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    This will bomb. Only Watson's fans will give high rating.
    people have said this about every live action disney remake but so far the only one thats actually been bad is the alice in wonderland ones
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Why does she have a british accent instead of a french one..is she really that bad she can't make an accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Why does she have a british accent instead of a french one..is she really that bad she can't make an accent?
    lol wot?

they all had american accents in the original movie
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wouldn't even say she's a decent actor.... at least not in any of the movies I've seen her in.
    She pulled off Hermione fairly well. Though...she always seems to be Hermione in every movie she's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    She pulled off Hermione fairly well. Though...she always seems to be Hermione in every movie she's in.
    Well, it's only been a few years since the HP films; it's probably going to take a while for her to star in enough films with different roles before she shakes off the typecast.

I've only ever actually seen her in Harry Potter.

The iconic yellow gown was the only thing I ever gave a flip about in the Disney animated version of Beauty & the Beast. Kudos to the film for seeming to nail the dress. The rest looks super, super lame.

Deleted
    Grace take on it

Really wish they'd made Beasts face more animalistic.

In the original Disney movie he looked like some Bison/bear/wolf hybrid and I really loved the design. They've tried to make his face way too human and "handsome" though - thus missing half the point. Well, at least he's more "beastly" than the CW version at least.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Beast reminds me of the goat people in Diablo 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkfd5jckiHo

The Lord of Goats! Oh lol, good ol' D3 vanilla easter eggs.

Deleted
    Obviously this movie cannot succeed without the best performer of all

le pooch

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks pretty awesome to me. I like The Beast's look.

Deleted
    OMG OMG OOOMG I need to watch it!!!!!!!!!! Waiting it so bad! Btw I love Emma Watson

10+ Year Old Account
    Emma Watson is stunning, i think she is going to be a big star for the next 100 years.
    Hi

Deleted
    She sings..I'm not feeling it...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her singing does sound off, but adverts always seem so badly cut together imo. It might be better in the film.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Emma Watson is good looking but not the type for Beauty and the Beast.
    I think she's a solid enough actress and has become more attractive as she's gotten deeper into her 20s, but, yeah, I don't think she fits this role well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He looks like krampus.
    First thing that popped into my mind when I saw him : Krampus?!

Deleted
    This is the song we are looking for?