Deleted

Restoration - Casual Kara Mythic spec questions

Good day/evening/night everyone.

We are a group of friends playing casually right now, doing some mythic standard and Kara (we never have the time to go for Mythic + right now). Im running a fairly standard prosp-Sould of the forest build right now, since alot of bosses in Kara has some nasty AE damage Swift mend and wild growth with flourish and Staff usage was nice to have. I even went for inner peace during maiden tries for strong AE healing every stun dot.

Since im still lurking forums and youtube for guides, the new spec of Cenarion ward and the right side of the tree (Cultivation, Germination and so on), how would I manage the strong bursty AE damage?

Right now Im at Ilvl 854 ish and 20 haste 20 crit 12 mastery. Do I need more mastery before I try this spec? Whats the strong points here for a 5 man mythic group healer? I can see 2 Rejuv is pretty decent but does it outweight my AE heals now with buffed wild growth during more AE bursts?

Thanks guys, have a nice day now.

Run that second build and if you need burst hit G'hanir CD. If you have everybody pre-rejuved then that paired with a Wild Growth will be fine for most of the trash. If people are taking any more damage than that then it is not your healing that is the problem, it's them. It is also very mastery dependant but haste crit is so good for raids... you'll have to decide what you like the most. I just pour every bit that I can into haste and then take either crit or mastery as a secondary without really focusing one or the other. If you want to get to high level Mythic+ then you'll have to go straight mastery (though it does nothing for your damage contribution).

Deleted
    Thank you, I use that Ghanir after buffed wild growths right now, like on maiden dot to get out of the stun.
    I will try this out for the next tries, and see how it goes, might buff up the mastery abit and lower crit (when I can, not like I have a gazillion drops right now hehe).

Is cenarion ward just for damage spikes? looks expensive to use.

Use it as a burst heal if somebody is taking constant damage. It isn't worth using prosperity if you aren't running SotF especially since the nerf. It's extremely strong with Ghanir too. (In raids if you use flourish with it up that's also a really good use of it)

Deleted
    It worked out quite well, 2 new bosses down in Kara. Do you spam them double rejuv or is that more for when shit is about to go down? Thinking mana wise, i spammed it out there whenevber people needed healing.