Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    lel at shaman nerfs....

Deleted
    sub rogue nerfs gonna "kill" the spec if they go live like that. i doubt it would stay for too long...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    RIP Warlocks
    They've been that way already

As a dh player, fuck off blizzard. I like the changes to the non talent abilitys, but all the changes to our talents? They are literally destroying last resort which is a worse version of lay on hands that doesnt even always save you(only bring you back to 30% hp) . And their nerfing soul rendering the only good talent in that tree(which i could understand if their planning on making it base line, doesnt seem like they are yet tho) their nerfing our one and only cc ability impirsonments cd, when it only works in like 2 dungeons. Nerfing sigil of chains our only real group utility ability outsidr of a silence. Oh and putting fel dev on the same row as last resort well also nerfing last resort....

Everyones compliant about soul barrier is the durations to short for the cooldown, and its not strong enough. So they increase the strength and increase the cd? Ffs.

Idk what blizzards doing.... also, please increase magic damage reduction on demonic wards as well as stam... pleaaaase

Dude what are you talking about? the nerf was to all meelee classes, WW are one of the best classes for M+ and we do decent in raids.

To sum up:
    Bad players without a large vision of the changes / good sense of mathematical feeling already posting and saying shits on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MaliciousDH View Post
    As a DH player I feel like a break from wow seems pretty neat.
    Basically this. Glad I rerolled to hunter...

Deleted
    are they for real? -.-

wow...... Row 2 on Arcane Talent Spec is pure BS for PvP.... We need Presence of Mind to fight and Shimmer to survive to put both on the same row is straight buuullllshhhiiitt

What an exciting patch, moronic nerfs and bad changes for all.

Think it's time for a break.

First build with many changes being incomplete or even prone to potential datamining errors, just like every time.
    Yet people are still announcing their class is dead, just like every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    it is now official. Nobody at blizzard development team plays the game. Bravo
    yeah some of those changes are borderline stupid.

the others are so generic I can't even fathom how they don't have a clue how the classes actually feel after being played an extensive amount of time. The talent changes are basically just "we nerfed the good ones by 5% and buffed the bad ones by 5%."
    This is so bland I can't ... they have no clue why people are taking talents. They just look at the data "oh 95% of all players take that talent. We gotta change something. Let's nerf it"

I can understand that they don't want to overhaul everything, but damn there are so many simple changes to most classes that would result in huge Quality of Life changes that would make the game much more enjoyable.

Even the changes to the legendaries are boring. Yeah they are better now, but I still don't want to get Prydaz. And why the hell are the cloth boots still the same. They are the worst legendary in the game by far. They sound good for the first split second after reading it, but everyone who plays a caster knows they are the pinnacle of shit.

Your avatar is the perfect reaction of me right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    First build with many changes being incomplete or even prone to potential datamining errors, just like every time.
    Yet people are still announcing their class is dead, just like every time.
    You will see. There won't be many more changes. There never were for no PTR ever. Sure there will be SOME, but not many that fundamentally scratch on what is actually wrong

More warlock nerfs ?! Seriously ?! I really can not get the point of nerfing what is already worst... Warlocks have no mobility, warlocks have no speed, warlocks have very low single target dps, but guess what, lets nerf them more ! GG Blizzard !

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow what an amazing balance philosophy Blizzard has. So BM hunters don't perform as well as MM hunters right? Welp better just nerf all their main abilities as well as the talents that all MM Hunters take instead of actually addressing BM's problems oh and you know what? Let's edit the description of Dire Beast and hope it makes them feel better whilst we leave the passive ability that has a chance to reset it's CD as it is rather than making it add a charge so it can still proc at the start of the fight and be useless. I mean at least they changed the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait to match other damage increase traits and also let us have back some traps but they could've at least addressed the Dodge Trait bs we have on our Artifact Tree and given us a weaker explosive trap, not to mention actually addressed our spec. -_-

Edit: So now I've found out the reason for the Dire Beast change. The Mantle of Command. Blizzard literally took our spec improvement feedback and turned it into a rare item upgrade. Fucks sake.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2016-11-16 at 05:02 AM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

So its official, there's really no point to playing a Warlock anymore.

Somehow they're still fucking nerfing us despite being awful with the one exception of boring-ass Demo warlocks doing their entirely uninspired rotation.

Yet another time Blizzard turns out to be just bunch of liars. I got pretty excited when I heared about upcoming changes - Some of the talents were supposed to go to certain classes' base skills, some (bad ones) to be reworked..

..Yeah right.

Time for a break indeed.

Will you fire the development team for mages

Taking icy flows away from arcane yet giving it to frost mages.
    This isn't a nerf. It's a gutting to our viability.
    The entire team should be fired.
    Thanks for letting me know this after aquiring the legendaries and investing 3 months into a spec. That now will be a fish out of water.
    Simply gth

Stop crying like babys. Its the first changes on the PTR, many more to come in the upcoming months.

Malefic Grasp?? Seriously?!! Blizz are you fucking kidding us!!

I understand this is the first iteration we've seen of the 7.1.5 buffs, but if shadow priest is going this route, can we get a confirm/deny on whether or not we'll get insanity gain from targets being stacked together mind flaying one target (with mindflay spreading the damage from dots to nearby targets)? Also, to branch onto the first question, will auspicious spirits proc off of multiple targets hit after the first via this route? Otherwise, looking net neutral for everything inside voidform with Surrender to Madness buff up, aside from the buffs being refreshed to full duration.