where can I find up to date dps ranking?

I tried warcraft logs but couldn't find it. Basically heroic raiding dps ranking?

Do however take them with a grain of salt, or actually a huge amount of salt. Priests are ONLY good if you can play S2M, if not they are useless. And Xavius giving them x2 mindcontrolled Madness is just retarded.

Mage's are doing decent to poorly in single target fights unless they have BIS legendary. They have extremely high padding on fights with adds.

Hunter's are in the same boat as mages, just no matter what our single target is awfull.

Demon Hunters, need their BIS legendary to do stupid dmg outside of aoe too, and the list continues.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    wcl as always, but keep in mind that prob all the top parses are with the right legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Do however take them with a grain of salt, or actually a huge amount of salt. Priests are ONLY good if you can play S2M, if not they are useless. And Xavius giving them x2 mindcontrolled Madness is just retarded.

Mage's are doing decent to poorly in single target fights unless they have BIS legendary. They have extremely high padding on fights with adds.

Hunter's are in the same boat as mages, just no matter what our single target is awfull.

Demon Hunters, need their BIS legendary to do stupid dmg outside of aoe too, and the list continues.
    As a Shadow Priest I would just like to say that I feel like most Demon Hunters just aren't playing right. Our Demon Hunter is always top damage or 2nd to me but usually still a little ahead of me even on single target fights and he doesn't have the BIS legendary. Even on Xavius when I can Surrender to Madness twice he's just a little bit below me on dps.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    As a Shadow Priest I would just like to say that I feel like most Demon Hunters just aren't playing right. Our Demon Hunter is always top damage or 2nd to me but usually still a little ahead of me even on single target fights and he doesn't have the BIS legendary. Even on Xavius when I can Surrender to Madness twice he's just a little bit below me on dps.
    After a quick look at warcraftlogs, most likely finding your priest. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter/709462/10/ Then Im sorry to say, but yes the DH may be equal with you, but thats because of the skill difference. You shouldn't be doing that low DPS. Priests when played correct other than Spider/Heart boss, should just stomp anyone on DPS. This is a player issue more than anything.

After a quick look at warcraftlogs, most likely finding your priest. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter/709462/10/ Then Im sorry to say, but yes the DH may be equal with you, but thats because of the skill difference. You shouldn't be doing that low DPS. Priests when played correct other than Spider/Heart boss, should just stomp anyone on DPS. This is a player issue more than anything.
    It'd be cool if you could point out anything that would be causing that. It's entirely likely some of what you looked at is skewed by me surrendering late on our heroic fights due to not bothering to pay attention. I've spent more than half of this expansion healing so i'm kind of all over the place, I only just started dpsing again for raid like a week ago.

(...) Xavius giving them x2 mindcontrolled (...)
    Those logs are skewed by people using the logout trick to actually get three S2Ms per fight, and also priests can benefit from multidotting the adds at the end which are not priority, and on top of that have the 200% DPS increase at that time from being last out of the dream before phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchetman240 View Post
    Those logs are skewed by people using the logout trick to actually get three S2Ms per fight, and also priests can benefit from multidotting the adds at the end which are not priority, and on top of that have the 200% DPS increase at that time from being last out of the dream before phase 3.
    Logs or bullshit, there is no way that 3 S2M by logging out works ,when you drain sanity for 30 secounds. Also dotting up adds in the last phase. Last time I checked, your losing insanity SO fast, that you cannot dot up anything. Since the cast gives like 12 sanity and you lose over 60 a sec at that point, meaning you'll die

10+ Year Old Account
    Then that would mean that you are either under performing as a player or have significantly less gear than the DH, or both.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Then that would mean that you are either under performing as a player or have significantly less gear than the DH, or both.
    You would be surprised how often the theorycrafters are wrong or misunderstood. Look a BrM, they got shit on since the prepatch by the community but it turns out they're actually not shit.

That was incredibly unhelpful lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was incredibly unhelpful lol.
    What were you expecting? People to come in not knowing anything about your play style/spec/gear to spoon feed you what you're doing wrong?

No wonder you're losing to a DH.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

make sure to comb through those logs and ensure you're reading them as correctly as you can. Looking at overall will only make you part of the "community perception" problem that people have against mages and hunters.

What were you expecting? People to come in not knowing anything about your play style/spec/gear to spoon feed you what you're doing wrong?

No wonder you're losing to a DH.
    I was specifically asking the person who I was talking to who looked over my logs you dick, I even quoted them. If you get better maybe you can match him too. Don't jump in on a conversation knowing nothing and contributing nothing and expect me to react positively.
    Last edited by spiritsurge; 2016-11-18 at 04:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was specifically asking the person who I was talking to who looked over my logs you dick, I even quoted them. If you get better maybe you can match him too. Don't jump in on a conversation knowing nothing and contributing nothing and expect me to react positively.
    I've matched and passed him about a month ago.

Now it's your turn.

I've matched and passed him about a month ago.

Now it's your turn.
    DAYUM those are some impressive numbers you're putting up! Oh..wait it's all talk. That's right. Anyhow do you have anything actually useful to contribute? If not there are plenty of other threads where you can waste peoples time.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAYUM those are some impressive numbers you're putting up! Oh..wait it's all talk. That's right. Anyhow do you have anything actually useful to contribute? If not there are plenty of other threads where you can waste peoples time.
    Why are you being so mean to me? Please apologize.