Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Protection hidden appearence

Hey guys, so I've been going to the cave for more than 3 weeks now and never got lucky. With this week news that the arms one is a server roll so to speak for everyone do you think the protection one can be the same? Havn't seen almost anyone with it yet. EU server.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine got it roughly two weeks ago. Sounds like bad luck for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I am on EU - Twilights Hammer and I have it. I also know that Methodsco has it who is on EU - Tarrenmill if I remember correctly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    I am on EU - Twilights Hammer and I have it. I also know that Methodsco has it who is on EU - Tarrenmill if I remember correctly.
    The question is: Did you get it before the exploit was fixed or after?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

It's been a week since I'm trying to get the roar emote on my warrior. No luck so far. Some people are still trying the relog exploit lol.
    What worries me is that the fix could have an impact on the chance of triggering the emote, making far less its occurence to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    The question is: Did you get it before the exploit was fixed or after?
    I got mine after the exploit.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I received mine about a week ago. It's definitely a random chance per character. Just make sure you've read the stones behind the guy that gives you the Artifact Knowledge and be patient for the proc.

~6 hours of relogging during the exploit and still hadn't gotten the shield so I'd imagine that it's going to take a good while for some. I simply got lucky last week.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    I received mine about a week ago. It's definitely a random chance per character. Just make sure you've read the stones behind the guy that gives you the Artifact Knowledge and be patient for the proc.

~6 hours of relogging during the exploit and still hadn't gotten the shield so I'd imagine that it's going to take a good while for some. I simply got lucky last week.
    You were reading all 3 stones? I did that only for the Saga of the Valarjar, which is the one behind the research AK guy.

Do you have to read the stones everyday, or just once?

I read all 3 stones, and the Saga of the Valajar, went all the to the last page (Actually read it, pretty cool) (not sure if that matters or not)

I read the stones once. I found it like a week after that. No exploits, US - Whisperwind.

Ive only got the 1 stone active in the middle, which has the artfiact history. The other 2 say they're too bright to read. How do you read the other stones?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    You were reading all 3 stones? I did that only for the Saga of the Valarjar, which is the one behind the research AK guy.
    I don't think so. I just mentioned stones because it was easier to just say to spend 5 seconds clicking them all through rather than to take the time to specify with details and a name. Doesn't hurt to click them all and it only needs to be done once so it's pretty trivial. Heck even the time it's taken me to explain to this to you could've been spent just clicking the 3 stones right quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    Do you have to read the stones everyday, or just once?

I read all 3 stones, and the Saga of the Valajar, went all the to the last page (Actually read it, pretty cool) (not sure if that matters or not)
    Once.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    I don't think so. I just mentioned stones because it was easier to just say to spend 5 seconds clicking them all through rather than to take the time to specify with details and a name. Doesn't hurt to click them all and it only needs to be done once so it's pretty trivial. Heck even the time it's taken me to explain to this to you could've been spent just clicking the 3 stones right quick.

Once.
    Well, smartass, I just wanted multiple sources to confirm what I already knew.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh i found it last night just before i went to bed ! Been trying every day since hotfix

i jumped down from the ledge (storm totem side) and horribly failed and killed myself in excitement haha. Can confirm dying does not despawn the weapon lmao :P
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Gz, I got mine with first try going into the cave O.o lol

Got mine last sunday after 4 days. Never read the stone, just heard the sound when entering the cave.

I started the logout method 3 days before they fixed it. Didn't get it then. Logged in still in the cave the next day (first reset of the fix) and got it. So I don't think it is a region wide thing.

Good luck getting yours.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    Well, smartass, I just wanted multiple sources to confirm what I already knew.
    Not really being a smartass. Just expressing how trivial the difference of one stone vs 3 stones is. If anything nitpicking such trivial information was a pretty smartass move on your part. Click them all once and be done with it. It's don't even think it's guaranteed that even one stone needs to be clicked. I spent a few seconds clicking the 3 stones and I've had my shield since last week. Doesn't get more simple than that. Maybe the stones will be usefull for something else down the line and you wouldn't have to worry about it being a prerequisite for you as it would already be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh i found it last night just before i went to bed ! Been trying every day since hotfix

i jumped down from the ledge (storm totem side) and horribly failed and killed myself in excitement haha. Can confirm dying does not despawn the weapon lmao :P
    Yea I don't believe the weapon will despawn until the following reset time (11am EST I believe?) if at all. You should be able to leave the cave completely and still get it as long as you don't wait until the next day if it even despawns. Supposedly if it were to proc during M NL you could even leave the instance and still find it in the cave.

I read these "got it on my first time in the cave" posts and wonder how damaged my RNG is.
    Been trying since i got ak5 weeks ago, nothing yet. Yes i know rng is rng, but at the same time rng
    is also total bullshit. At least i have some consolation that im not the only prot warrior whos getting
    useless crit gear drops

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    I read these "got it on my first time in the cave" posts and wonder how damaged my RNG is.
    Been trying since i got ak5 weeks ago, nothing yet. Yes i know rng is rng, but at the same time rng
    is also total bullshit. At least i have some consolation that im not the only prot warrior whos getting
    useless crit gear drops
    I feel ya.

* No prot hidden artifact appearance. Tried everyday since AK5.
    * Three out of the last four mythic+ weekly chests have had crit gear.
    * I got a legendary!...Pyrdaz. And yes, it has crit.

Legion: May the RNGods be ever in your favor.