Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Would be wonderful if nobody used that annoying piece of shit.
    I second that. I mean I use it but I always feel l vaguely like a douche when I do. I'm ranged, most interrupts should be done by melee anyways, as they don't lose GCDs. On a pro level they look at logs and interrupts on Recount anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zygor Guides.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Zygor Guides.
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/conslegion

ConsLegion is free and does the same thing as Zygor. Literally follow around the arrow as it walks you to each step of a quest (it guides you to the fastest path from quest to quest as well). For all 4 lvling zones, it does help streamline lvling.

TidyPlates_BlizzardPlates

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/conslegion

ConsLegion is free and does the same thing as Zygor. Literally follow around the arrow as it walks you to each step of a quest (it guides you to the fastest path from quest to quest as well). For all 4 lvling zones, it does help streamline lvling.
    It does the same thing in the sense that a bicycle does the same thing as a Tesla. I used conslegion for legion the second (through fifth time around), but Zygor works for everything else and does a hell of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    EpicMusicPlayer is a good one
    EpicMusicPlayer user since Wrath. When WoD released the Garrison jukebox I was thinking to myself... "Wait, I have to go hunt down these music rolls? I can listen to this in-game music at the click of a button"