Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Really? Racial slurs is your go to?
    Selvfølgelig. Bor du i Gellerup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/reddi...donald-2016-11

See, MMO-Champion mods, that's how you push an agenda the right way.

We live in a day and age where people are getting arrested and fined for comments they make on social media/forums while the CEO and most likely admins go around editing the database to change comments of users they don't like, leaving no trace they ever did.

EDIT: The obvious things the admins want to do about this whole situation: Ban "the_donald" subreddit.
    I feel sorry for the people living under oppressive dictators, who lack basic human rights, such as free speech. Someone should help the UK citizens become free from tyranny, like the US did.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    LOL, as if what those trumpdweeds didn't already say stuff that could get them arrested.
    You can't say stuff that gets you arrested, unless they were in a crowded theater yelling "fire".

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Selvfølgelig. Bor du i Gellerup?
    Really?

You want to insinuate something about my blood line?

I live in Hasselager though

Corruption I tell ya. Part of being successful is handling others difference in opinions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The irony of /r/the_donald users getting upset about censorship when their own sub bans people left and right for simple daring to disagree with them in it.
    This was my immediate thought.

"YOU DARE QUESTION OUR CLAIMS THAT HILLARY IS REALLY A LIZARDPERSON SHE-DEVIL? B&!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Some of you have gone off the god damn deep end.

Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    We live in a day and age where people are getting arrested and fined for comments they make on social media/forums while the CEO and most likely admins go around editing the database to change comments of users they don't like, leaving no trace they ever did.
    Are yo sure about this part, because that does not sound like what is described here. See the "for about an hour" part?
    That one implies it is reversable and traceable.

And to be honest, it odes not sound like something that is changed in the data about the posts itself, but a reference in the displaying and notification of the posts. Just like things like [/I] won't normally be visible in posts but are interpreted to show up in a different way when the post is displayed.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-11-29 at 07:57 AM.