Thread: The 100

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is the 100 the show where war and violence are nearly constant and all the people on the ship are friends now. you know damn well theyre gonna get on that planet and for one reason or another theyre gonna start killing people.

maybe they'll wanna harvest the earth kids for earth midihchlorians to power their jetpacks, maybe they'll all be vegans and go to war over cannibalism, maybe octavia doesnt like the colour of their shoes and shoots the king in the head.

one way or the other everybody is going to fight. monty said elygius 4 never came back from the planet, and its been hundreds of years since then so either they built a civilization there or aliens killed them and i doubt theyre going to have aliens on the show
    Yes a ship full of savages and shifty ex-con's with questionable morals...what could possibly go wrong once they land?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    When the season ended i was hyped as fuck with that whole new planet. But then, i realized it will probably looks like Vancouver outskirts and it immediatelly de-hyped me.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2018-08-20 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Yes a ship full of savages and shifty ex-con's with questionable morals...what could possibly go wrong once they land?
    i wouldnt call wonkru savages.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wouldnt call wonkru savages.
    True, but compared to old Skykru or the Eligius III Crew who i assume was hand picked to be on a colony vessel that probably was never coming back? yea wonkru is savage!

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    True, but compared to old Skykru or the Eligius III Crew who i assume was hand picked to be on a colony vessel that probably was never coming back? yea wonkru is savage!
    who knows. monty didnt go into depth but it seemed like it was less a colony mission and more a "weve run out of shit on earth lets go fuck up some other planet for money"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished season 5.......it was awesome, can't wait for season 6.

And like...when season 5 ended, it said on the screen "End of Book One".

I was like "OMG".....first 5 seasons were book ONE?!

I'm tempted to grab the book series right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm tempted to grab the book series right now.
    Don’t do it! Friend of mind fell into that same trap... turns out the books are KINDA garbage. Typical YA nonsense, HEAVY on the romance drama. Apparently the ClarkXBellamy stuff is basically the core plot of the series.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It has nothing to do with the actual books:
    Speaking to IGN about the title card, The 100 creator Jason Rothenberg explained: “I totally get that that would be confusing.”

The television executive continued: “I don't really consider the books at all anymore when we're writing this show.

“In fact, they're a totally different thing. Partially that's because when I started, there was no book finished; it was for the most part a proposal for a book and synopsis of where it was going to go.

“I created the pilot parallel to Kass [Morgan] writing the book and that's why they're so different.”

He went on to explain: “We have been following our own road map from the beginning and so in my mind, the end of Book One means the first five seasons were Book One of the encyclopedia of The 100 adventures and Book Two begins as they set down on this new planet next year.”
    Source: https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...vels-series-CW

I was sad that they left the Rover behind.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The way season 5 ended was indeed amazing.
    They can now reinvent the storyline in any way...and even though in some ways it can be a retread, it can be completely different.
    I hope they don't get lazy with the writing on the new commander. It would be easy to have that chip in her head to "mature" her. But far more intriguing if they keep her a young teenager. It would be, I would think, more troublesome to write, but...the possibilities

I tried the first episode or two of this. Seemed like a bunch of terrible acting with a coming-of-age theme with a large cast that was gonna cycle through a predictible and plodding sequence of alliances and shock-factor broken alliances and backstabbings for several seasons so i gave it a hard pass. How is it?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I tried the first episode or two of this. Seemed like a bunch of terrible acting with a coming-of-age theme with a large cast that was gonna cycle through a predictible and plodding sequence of alliances and shock-factor broken alliances and backstabbings for several seasons so i gave it a hard pass. How is it?
    Well, I had some misgivings at first. Thinking along the lines of "Lord of the Flies" with a more teenage twist in the first season. (I also was all wtf? All that shit should still be radioactive...but that gets explained...and I went with it to see where it all went)
    I stuck it out, and I admit the 3rd season ended on a note that had me going "C'mon...o..okay lets see where it goes, and the 4th season was a bit trying at times but it ended on a most intriguing note.
    And then the 5th season ended on a note of reinvention. (Began with some characters that we see as pretty broken. That gets explained in the 11th episode. Ad it worked for me. Because I can see myself getting just as fucked in the head)

I really want to see where the writers are going to go with it.
    Some of the characters were given some believable growth. As you read this post you probably get that...that's something I tend to look for in characterization is belief.
    I plan on rewatching those last four episodes...when they kill of a major character (not often), they make sure you feel it. (A peaceful death that was well-earned isn't something we see. That it was on a note of hope was even rarer. (A child born...and grown and raised)

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys enjoying this last season?

I am enjoying it, but I hope that what hapenned with Clark is reversible. Let's wait to see, but so far, I did enjoy these last 5 episodes...
    - Eliza Taylor (Clarke) says that the 7th episode is the best one so let's wait 2 weeks to see.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

5+ Year Old Account
    This show just somehow manages to stay good after all those seasons.

It's probably because it's about people, their dark side and flawed characters and uses violence rarely, but when it does the violence is extreme and it uses it well, to show the consequences of bad choices or the cost of living in a world with no easy choices.
    Last edited by enigma77; 2019-05-31 at 03:28 PM.

Loving the new season. Lindsey Morgan also announced recently on her instagram that they got renewed for another season after this one.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

So the 100 has one more season left sadly.

However a prequel spinoff has been green lift by the CW. It will focus on the events that led up to the 97 years that lead to the apocalypse.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...-at-cw-1249807

#IStandWithGinaCarano