We are currently looking for reliable players that can show up each week for mythic progression. Raids are Fri-Sat from 10pm-1am Eastern(8pm-11pm Server). We value attendance above most everything else, because without a steady 20m group, we are unable to do Mythics, and we do NOT pug.

We have a website but I am unable to post the link at this time due to having a new account here. You can add me at Weric#11336 to get in touch with me. We use Discord for voice chat and have a friendly group of players, we do NOT tolerate bad attitudes or calling people out over raid chat.

We are a friendly group and currently 7/7H, 1/7m, 3/3n, 1/3H. We would have more Mythic kills if it weren't for some players with poor attendance, and this is something we would like to fix. At the time of this posting our guild name is The Dirty Casuals, but this name poorly reflects our current attitude towards raiding, and it will be changed within a week. Last we checked we were ranked 56 on the server and are constantly climbing(if that even matters to anyone). All in all we just want to have fun and keep a steady 20m group to raid with for the duration of Legion