Disc priest, need tips/help

Hey

So i am in a guild trying to compete for the realm first kills on our server. Atm we are working hard on Odyn mythic and i am struggeling with the healing and i cant figure out a way to improve it.
    Ive tried every talent combo there is, with different trinkets and different timings and i cant seem to stay above our warrior and DK tank @ around 300k hps.

MY HASTE IS SUPER LOW, I KNOW.
    I was half way through mythic EN when i had to respec to Disc and still got abunch of Holy mastery gear.

In general i felt pretty shit about the entire raid tonight so feel free to flame me, like not using rapture (mainly cus i didnt use shield discipline) and persisting with using mindbender the entire night. The tactic in my head was to mainly focus on the blasts and do some healing on the side to try and conserve mana since its a 8-10min fight. I got innervate for the first blast most of the time, depending on the timing of me getting my runeshield and the blast timer which fukked me some times.
    I tried to use bubble on some blasts aswell etc.
    I feel like i can for sure increase my HPS but then i wont last mana-wise for p3 when shit hits the fan. (saving my mana potion/leytorrent until later in the fights)
    I am using waaay to much plea and to little radiance but i only got 1 innervate and i need mana for such a long fight.. and my usual go to strat is to plea + shield up to 5 atonements before using radiance when nothing big is incomming.

Armory -
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Maellow/simple

Logs for tonights raid -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zrm1jxQZMwa48TPL

Felt like showing my best cenarius kill jsut to show im not fully mentally challenged and can actually perform somewhat.

Logs for Cenarius mythic kill -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nkings&fight=5

Im sure there is helpful advice i can get except me lacking alot of haste which i cant fix overnight.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dazz; 2016-12-05 at 01:05 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 2423-3210-7902 - Fighting Safari - Meditite, Pancham and Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    Hey

So i am in a guild trying to compete for the realm first kills on our server. Atm we are working hard on Odyn mythic and i am struggeling with the healing and i cant figure out a way to improve it.
    Ive tried every talent combo there is, with different trinkets and different timings and i cant seem to stay above our warrior and DK tank @ around 300k hps.

MY HASTE IS SUPER LOW, I KNOW.
    I was half way through mythic EN when i had to respec to Disc and still got abunch of Holy mastery gear.

In general i felt pretty shit about the entire raid tonight so feel free to flame me, like not using rapture (mainly cus i didnt use shield discipline) and persisting with using mindbender the entire night. The tactic in my head was to mainly focus on the blasts and do some healing on the side to try and conserve mana since its a 8-10min fight. I got innervate for the first blast most of the time, depending on the timing of me getting my runeshield and the blast timer which fukked me some times.
    I tried to use bubble on some blasts aswell etc.
    I feel like i can for sure increase my HPS but then i wont last mana-wise for p3 when shit hits the fan. (saving my mana potion/leytorrent until later in the fights)
    I am using waaay to much plea and to little radiance but i only got 1 innervate and i need mana for such a long fight.. and my usual go to strat is to plea + shield up to 5 atonements before using radiance when nothing big is incomming.

Armory -
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Maellow/simple

Logs for tonights raid -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zrm1jxQZMwa48TPL

Felt like showing my best cenarius kill jsut to show im not fully mentally challenged and can actually perform somewhat.

Logs for Cenarius mythic kill -
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nkings&fight=5

Im sure there is helpful advice i can get except me lacking alot of haste which i cant fix overnight.

Thanks.
    You have 2 innervates, just do 20 stack everytime it's up and 12 stack whenever it's not.

Do it for horns of valor too, no reason not to.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You have 2 innervates, just do 20 stack everytime it's up and 12 stack whenever it's not.

Do it for horns of valor too, no reason not to.
    For some untold reason one of our druids need a 2nd innervate + his own. I got access to 1 on cd. Only focusing on the blasts with PW:R i feel like i am draining my fellow healers.
    Pokemon X FC: 2423-3210-7902 - Fighting Safari - Meditite, Pancham and Unknown

For some untold reason one of our druids need a 2nd innervate + his own. I got access to 1 on cd. Only focusing on the blasts with PW:R i feel like i am draining my fellow healers.
    That's because you are just too stingy with your mana pool.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Your fellow healer is draining YOU. A Disc priest contributes far more out of an innervate than any other healer in the game. If they are going to forcefully gimp you, they can't complain about you not doing the best possible.

Frankly, if you're having mana issues on a super long fight, I would try maintaining less than 5 atonements during non-burst phases. At times I only maintain 2-3 if I'm in real mana-conservation mode.