Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Adopt Mischief Today and Support Make-A-Wish

Adopt Mischief Today and Support Make-A-Wish
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This holiday season, warm your hearth with a fuzzy little ball of fel fire. Meet Mischief, a curious kitten who followed the Burning Legion into Azeroth and is now looking for an Order Hall to call home.

This new World of Warcraft® in-game pet is up for adoption now in the Battle.net Shop, with a plush companion available in the Gear Store—and for a limited time, when you purchase either one, you’ll be helping a great cause in the process.

Mischief In-Game Pet

Starting now until December 31, 2016, when you adopt the in-game version of Mischief, 100% of the purchase price ($10 in the US; pricing varies by region) will be donated to Make-A-Wish, helping give wish kids across the globe strength and courage as they fight their illnesses.

Buy Now

Mischief Plush

If you’re looking for a fel feline to cuddle IRL (that won’t leave scorch marks on your furniture), the first batch of our new glow-in-the-dark Mischief Plush toys is now available for $25 each in the Blizzard Gear Store—and until December 31, sales of the the plush will benefit Make-A-Wish. Visit the Blizzard Gear Store to learn more.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-12-02 at 07:21 PM.

Already bought one and a few for my friends since it's for a charitable cause. Plus it's Christmas so you know. Giving and all.

Great trailer!

Love the WoW spin on the Grinch.

I love that they do this. Such a no brainer for those of us who can afford to give.

Blizzard makes amazing short-movies. I am confident if they made a series it would boost WoW sales big time. A+ Trailer for a pet they are making no money from - except from the good PR.

Normally don't buy pets, specially at $10, but its for Make-A-Wish and Christmas is around the corner, so its hard to say no.

My heart goes out to those children.

Plushie you say?! Making my Christmas shopping easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I want that town in game.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    cool trailer.

I love this, but I assure you people will find some way to complain about it or try to justify their gripes.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    fine trailer- - - Updated - - -

Fine trailer.

- - - Updated - - -

fine trailer.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That teaser trailer was amazing, I totally bought both.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good trailer!

Bought two, never realized 100% goes to make a wish...easy choice.

Shut up and take my money!

Very very cool vid, will be buying one

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    I love this, but I assure you people will find some way to complain about it or try to justify their gripes.
    If anybody finds something wrong with a charitable cause then they have issues. Especially when it's for seriously ill kids.

Can't buy this without active sub
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-12-02 at 09:16 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

Plush would make a great gift for my friend, but fuck the extra charges. Blizz needs to open a store in EU or team up with amazon or something.