Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Thanks, added a few more bugs.
    I think Fierydemise will push an update to the US one aswell.
    This would be cool since the two versions don't always agree.

For example, in the EU version it states "Cinidaria: Physical dmg -> Physicial+Shadow dmg (doesn't changes the dmg, armor was already bypassed)" while in the US version it states "Cinidaria (Buff): Available until 85% (was 90%), now take dmg school instead of being Physical."

Also, in the EU version it mentions a 12% damage buff to all abilities, while this is omitted in the US version.

Definitely NOT trying to be pissy here; I genuinely appreciate the fine work the both of you do around here. In the meantime, should we assume that the EU version is the more up to date? And if that's the case, where does that leave Cinidaria?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Blayke; 2016-12-27 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    This would be cool since the two versions don't always agree.

For example, in the EU version it states "Cinidaria: Physical dmg -> Physicial+Shadow dmg (doesn't changes the dmg, armor was already bypassed)" while in the US version it states "Cinidaria (Buff): Available until 85% (was 90%), now take dmg school instead of being Physical."

Also, in the EU version it mentions a 12% damage buff to all abilities, while this is omitted in the US version.

Definitely NOT trying to be pissy here; I genuinely appreciate the fine work the both of you do around here. In the meantime, should we assume that the EU version is the more up to date? And if that's the case, where does that leave Cinidaria?

Cheers!
    Pretty much where it is on the live servers .. Literally nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDream View Post
    Pretty much where it is on the live servers .. Literally nowhere
    Well, I wouldn't go that far lol. Having the buff until the target hits 85% is a bit of an upgrade, however small. And since I still only have the ring and the belt, these changes are actually a small buff for me overall, assuming they go live.

I'd just feel better if the two threads said the same thing.

Well, I wouldn't go that far lol. Having the buff until the target hits 85% is a bit of an upgrade, however small. And since I still only have the ring and the belt, these changes are actually a small buff for me overall, assuming they go live.

are they back to 85%? I know they've been flip-flopping. 85% on a boss like Helya is enormous. She has an endless health pull so 85% is like an entire minute of that encounter, and it has a lot of priority targets that spawn at 100%.

Is it back to 85%, though?

Last time I've seen changes to the belt it was moving it to 90%

EDIT:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258410/7...endary-updates

Yep, back to 90%
    Last edited by Strah; 2016-12-27 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Is it back to 85%, though?

Last time I've seen changes to the belt it was moving it to 90%

EDIT:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258410/7...endary-updates

Yep, back to 90%
    Well, that.........blows. But on the bright side that at least answers my question. I guess I'll just read the EU thread from now on, as it seems to be more up to date.

even on 90% it'll be more or less on par with most legendaries due to the nerf
    at worst it'll be like 1% worse

Yes I do update the EU thread and maintain a page with the whole "source code" of each post (i.e. the formatting used on the forums) that Fiery has access to.
    I didn't updated since latest update (Outlaw Relic Nerf and Aura Dmg as compensation).
    I'm not fully convinced the biggest issue of Outlaw was there (hello World of True Bearing), but since they're doing it for Outlaw I assume they'll do the same for Master Assassin relics since the gap between those and others is huge.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    Strange they don't nerf assassin boots , as they hit so many legendarys inc the reverse on the belt to 90%.

A guildie of mine told me last night how "lucky" I am because Cinidaria will now give the damage bonus until the target hits 80%. Well, sounds wonderful, but I can't seem to find any independent confirmation of this. Anyone else heard this?

A guildie of mine told me last night how "lucky" I am because Cinidaria will now give the damage bonus until the target hits 80%. Well, sounds wonderful, but I can't seem to find any independent confirmation of this. Anyone else heard this?
    Its back to 90% now

Latest round of legendary changes from the PTR.

Greenskin's Waterlogged Wristcuffs ( Greenskin's Waterlogged Wristcuffs: Between the Eyes has a 20% chance per Combo Point to increase the damage of your next Pistol Shot by
    200%.(down from 300%)
    Insignia of Ravenholdt ( Insignia of Ravenholdt): Your attacks that generate combo points deal
    15% additional damage as Shadow to all targets within 15 yards in front of you.(up from 12%)

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess they wont do any change to rogue anymore and i can also guess they wont do anything to sub rogue energy regen.