Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Amy Schumer to Star in Live-Action 'Barbie' Film

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...e-film-w453657

Amy Schumer is in talks to bring Barbie dolls to the big screen. The comedian will star and rework the script for the live action Barbie, which puts a contemporary spin on the iconic toy brand.
    Amy Schumer’s ‘Barbie’ casting prompts fat-shaming backlash: ‘Better lose a lot of weight’
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2897274

Life in plastic may not be fantastic for Amy Schumer.

The 35-year-old comedian was fat-shamed all over Twitter instantly after it was announced she would play the popular blond doll Barbie in a live-action flick by Sony due out in 2018.

"@amyschumer Barbie?? Better lose a lot of weight for that role!" one user wrote.

Another added, "More fat f---s making the news. @amyschumer as Barbie? The mental illness in Hollywood is mind-boggling."

Amy Schumer will play Barbie in live-action Sony flick
    "If Barbie became obese and heinous to men, @amyschumer is perfect," a fellow Twitter user wrote.
    ROFL ...I mean ...come on ...Amy Schumer as Barbie ...WTF?

And I'm not saying WTF because Amy Schumer is a fatass, or because I figured she would be busy moving into her new Canadian home (oops nvm).

I'm all WTF because a belligerent feminazi is going to take on the role of a doll that embodies everything feminism is against.

So uh, I'm guessing we're all thinking the same thing here: BOX OFFICE FLOP!

Agree/disagree?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    the barbie film where barbie has an eating disorder and gains a load of weight?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    the barbie film where barbie has an eating disorder and gains a load of weight?
    The Barbie film where a foul mouthed militant unfunny comic who's act has never grown past menstruation jokes stars in a "family movie".
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this unfunny cow still relevant? She still thinks she's a size six lmao...

I just threw up a little.

Holy fucking hell. Is this going to be a Barbie parody documentary, like a Where Are They Now? type of deal? Ken with a blurred face and distorted voice, going on about her violent addiction to Ho Hos. Barbie's sister Skipper smuggling a camera into her bedroom where she has to hose down the immovable land whale on a daily basis to keep the rats away. Barbie resorting to getting Ken's brother Tommy drunk on Schnapps and using the system of pullies she uses to get out of bed to sexually assault him. There's no way this is real.

Well, I'm a terrible person. I thought the same thing. She's too fat to play barbie and too outspoken. Did barbie fall off the wagon to sell crack and sit at home in a t-shirt and underwear drinking beer and watching TV while chewing with her mouth open while talking about all the dick she could get?

Because that's what I think of when I hear her name.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2016-12-03 at 07:10 PM.

LOL this is funny, i hope she gets the part.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Holy fucking hell. Is this going to be a Barbie parody documentary, like a Where Are They Now? type of deal? Ken with a blurred face and distorted voice, going on about her violent addiction to Ho Hos. Barbie's sister Skipper smuggling a camera into her bedroom where she has to hose down the immovable land whale on a daily basis to keep the rats away. Barbie resorting to getting Ken's brother Tommy drunk on Schnapps and using the system of pullies she uses to get out of bed to sexually assault him. There's no way this is real.
    I don't think anyone will make a better response to this thread than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

barbie goes to fat camp

I could definitely see her playing Miss Piggy since there is a strong resemblance. But Barbie? Somebody is hitting the crack pipe there.

A great choice would be Lana (C.J. Perry) from the WWE or, Barbie Blank who was also in the WWE as Kelly Kelly.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    It's being made by Sony. Of course they are ACTUALLY perusing her for this role.

Pretty sure the actual title is going to be "Ghostbusters (2016) #2: The Reboot!". They are going to get a lot of flack for this and it's NEVER going to make back the wasted budget they spend on it and they will ultimately blame the naysayers who warned them not to pick such a horrible actress for the titular part of Barbie.

I'm sure over the next couple days we'll see something from Schumer ripping on the people that are criticizing this possible decision, just like the other unfunny fatass, Melissa McCarthy, when people bitched about Ghostbusters (2016)
    Last edited by freakyduck; 2016-12-03 at 07:36 PM. Reason: gramer
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

I'm sure all the #feminists will be eager to watch this piece of shit and it will bomb as expected.

Funniest thing I ever hear Schumer say was that she was under 200 lbs.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He's not relevant.
    But we cannot stop him from making threads.
    When somebody triggers you so hard that you have to go to their threads and make snide off topic comments haha.
    MAGA

she's sexy so go eat at dicks you haters

Quote Originally Posted by Opasmia View Post
    As if there's anything left to eat when Amy Schumer is involved...
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Opasmia View Post
    https://www.dickeys.com/

shit is delicious
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Not really seeing her in that role. But not because she's fat (though she did gain a lot of weight since the last time I bothered to read something about her that had a picture of hers). I just don't see Mattel agreeing to a barrage of "my vagina" jokes and banning them from script kinda extinguishes her entire range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.