10+ Year Old Account

Anti-Christian Group Upset at Air Force Football Coach Tweeting Bible Verses

Deleted
    Everyone seems upset these days.

What's the point of posting thread after thread of Breitbart? It's the equivalent of non-stop posting The Young Turks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering when Breitbart became an acceptable source of.... anything.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"Other than mockery and ridicule of the articles themselves, one shall not link to Breitbart" - God, the allmighty
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wikinews View Post
    What's the point of posting thread after thread of Breitbart? It's the equivalent of non-stop posting The Young Turks.
    Seems like a lot of people have made Breitbart their holy scripture, they're just evangelizing. Kinda like Lobotzke's doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Okay.

http://gazette.com/air-force-finds-n...rticle/1592070

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL and they are actually right. Every religion from Christian to Islam etc, are just sects right now, none of them are better from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Seems like a lot of people have made Breitbart their holy scripture, they're just evangelizing. Kinda like Lobotzke's doing.
    The same people who link Breitbart are the same people who go around spewing "crying liberals look at the young Turks new video!"

I guess they can't grasp that the super-biased media on either side is laughable and shouldn't be linked for discussion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It's only a good source for one thing - when you need a chief strategist as a president, contact breitbart!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same people who link Breitbart are the same people who go around spewing "crying liberals look at the young Turks new video!"

I guess they can't grasp that the super-biased media on either side is laughable and shouldn't be linked for discussion.

All media is super biased lets not kid ourselves. Read both sides and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    All media is super biased lets not kid ourselves. Read both sides and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
    I 100% agree that all media is biased. But the ones of the extreme far ends (TYT/Breitbart) have a more obvious bias.

The only good thing about Breitbart and young Turks is you know they are heavily biased.

Deleted

Its not like the other side does the exact same thing with their news sources that are extremely biased.
    I wish people could just stop moaning about it and move on, don't like the source don't comment and go back to playing your new Pokemon game.

Both sides have very biased and in my opinion disgusting news sources and both sides are not willing to accept the other side's, get over it and move on.

I'm not sure we should even discuss a thread that begins with a breitbart link. It's like openly admitting to trolling.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'm not sure we should even discuss a thread that begins with a breitbart link. It's like openly admitting to trolling.
    How so? Cause it's not huffington , MSNBC or CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its not like the other side does the exact same thing with their news sources that are extremely biased.
    I wish people could just stop moaning about it and move on, don't like the source don't comment and go back to playing your new Pokemon game.

Both sides have very biased and in my opinion disgusting news sources and both sides are not willing to accept the other side's, get over it and move on.
    Which is why I called out both sides in my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    How so? Cause it's not huffing, MSNBC or CNN?
    because every news media is biased but Breitbart is one of the super biased media outlets, therefore, shouldn't even be linked for discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this got detailed from post 1. Next time don't just post a link, and trying to push it back on topic risks pushing it into religious discussion

Closing