Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looking at a dungeon boss with nearly 300 mil hp. Jesus.

Could not watch that, the screatching down the microphone everytime a proc happened or did not happen was way to annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grippo View Post
    Could not watch that, the screatching down the microphone everytime a proc happened or did not happen was way to annoying
    The back'n forth, back'n forth of the camera is what did it for me. It was like giving me motion sickness. lol. And that doesn't happen.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

That UI is amazing! Looks kind of like ElvUI but seems like a lot of changes done to it, does anyone know if they have that version shared out at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    The audacity to advertise your illegal boost selling website right on your stream....
    I know right. I decided to check out the link and they're actively advertising stuff to help stop blizzard detecting you're being piloted, and them tracking you.
    They're evening selling WoW accounts on the site.. ranging from €400 - 1000+

It's disgusting really.

Last edited by Valentyn; 2016-12-12 at 03:59 PM.

Maybe they should pay for there own boost in mythic raiding.....

There will allways be scumfucks in online gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The exact same as a mythic 12. Except it says mythic 20 on the item
    That sounds absolutely retarded and I'd expect nothing less from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    That sounds absolutely retarded and I'd expect nothing less from Blizzard.
    Wow, such vitriol. They are gating the drops, and it is widely known what the maximum ilevel is. Your comment adds nothing to this discussion, and is completely inflammatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by garoboldy View Post
    That UI is amazing! Looks kind of like ElvUI but seems like a lot of changes done to it, does anyone know if they have that version shared out at all?
    It is Elvui with Weak Aura tweaks.

Pity a world 2nd deserves a front page post but not the World 1st ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude pulling off 1 million DPS on single target and I'm sitting here struggling to do that much on a trash pack with my 880 gear. WTF.

Disgusting that they're advertising boosting services on stream.

I guess when you fuck up two world first races you need that extra cash.

Look at the 3 Fire Mages in there!

lol german plebs doing + 20 mythic and advertising boosting services , this is why WoW is in the gutter haHha

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone reported them for that boosting website?
    I mean,they're showing their names and character names,and are advertising an illegal boosting website that is actively acting against Blizzard anti cheat system and all that,it wouldn't take much effort to ban them permanently if someone were to report them....
    It would be a real shame indeed
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2016-12-12 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Really wish people would not add music to videos like this, adds nothing but a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Really wish people would not add music to videos like this, adds nothing but a distraction.
    It's a stream vod, they didn't "add it" they were actively listening to it, like a lot of people do while playing games

Having gone through that video, admittedly 75% in the background, I can only say that I am immensely glad not to raid with or generally be around people like that. But grats, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Wouldn't it be a shame if someone reported them for that boosting website?
    I mean,they're showing their names and character names,and are advertising an illegal boosting website that is actively acting against Blizzard anti cheat system and all that,it wouldn't take much effort to ban them permanently if someone were to report them....
    It would be a real shame indeed
    You registered for this comment, really? Don't you think other big guilds do similar things? Hope you'll report all of them.
    Fragnance had this banner for years now, probably got reported too and nothing happened. Why so butthurt tho?

Did they change the video? I'm getting the pally perspective now and not the DH?

Also, was that demon hunter spinning around before each Vengeful retreat?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Did they change the video? I'm getting the pally perspective now and not the DH?

Also, was that demon hunter spinning around before each Vengeful retreat?
    yup, it switched! must have released they posted the video with the boost selling site in it lol.