Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Build 23194

See the front page for the latest notes.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Changes, and 1st.

Fury warriors? Where?! oh yeah not prio list

Is that an Anger of the Half-Giants nerf reverted i see?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Is that an Anger of the Half-Giants nerf reverted i see?
    Pretty sure it already gives 1-12 on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    Pretty sure it already gives 1-12 on live.
    Yes and it was nerfed to 1-6 on the last PTR Build

Deleted
    Item - Hunter T19 Survival 4P Bonus When Mongoose Fury reaches 6 applications, you gain 50% 20% increased damage to all abilities for 6 sec. 10 sec.

Yeah, nerf Survival damage, you only see 6+ Survival Hunters in every High End guild with Helya mythic Kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakka2k View Post
    Yes and it was nerfed to 1-6 on the last PTR Build
    You're incorrect. It's 0 to 20 Fury on live right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhustle View Post
    You're incorrect. It's 0 to 20 Fury on live right now.
    No it s not. It was 1-20 (bugged) instead of 1-12 (for demon's blade) since launch of Legion then stealth bugfixed to actual 1-12 on live (2 weeks ago) and then destroyed on PTR To 1-6.

I am getting increasingly concerned with what they are doing to shadow priests.

I usually don't express my dissatisfaction with PTR changes (for several reasons), but... Why nerf the guardian trait? 15% chance to trigger a 50% reduction in rage cost, now 25%. You cut the trait in half, while it is on a 15% proc chance. I would love this change if it had 30% chance to proc since our max rage limits how much we can save up... 25% makes for a smoother rotation without having to throw in a defensive ability without the mangle +2 seconds proc, which is really nice! But at least give us 20-25% chance to proc it now. 15% is something that happens regularily, but can also hit a dryspot, which makes our static defenses spiky like cds (the difference between 1, 2 or 3 stacks of Ironfur overlapping is huge for physical dmg). If the chance got increased we would also be able to rotate the magic dmg reduction in a lot smoother without fear of dropping our armor buff.

If it is simply too strong, fair, nerf it... but 10 rage on a 15% proc chance on an ability with a cd (low cd of course, but it isn't sinister strike) is not a gold trait worth in comparison to what you get as a dps.

Deleted
    Any news on ret ?? Buffs , nerf's anything ?

just like everey patch/update them mage changes man

What does 40% more on mystic vitality mean? Is it going from 50% of your stagger to 70% or 90%?

I just can't get behind what they are doing on the PTR. Especially with what they have done with AP and Artifact Weapons. I guess if these changes came with an account wide AP and AK refund you could respend on any class/character, great. But that won't happen. As it is, a lot of people maybe stuck rerolling just to keep enjoying the game. I personally don't see me doing that, but I am not really getting changed (Frost DK) so it doesn't affect me. But people should be angry on behalf of those it DOES affect. Because this impacts the game as a whole, not just individual players.

only took them, what.. 8 years? to buff demonic circle duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they just nerf a Enhance talent nobody uses?

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Did they just nerf a Enhance talent nobody uses?
    No, they nerfed it compared to last PTR build, which is still a buff compared to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathmar View Post
    No, they nerfed it compared to last PTR build, which is still useless.
    They nerfed it twice on 7.1.5 PTR already.

They even buffed Crashing Lightning instead of bringing the talents in-line which each other.

Again, why are they nerfing a talent nobody uses, even on PTR? Where are they pulling these magical numbers from? Some unrealistic, unobtainable niche point in the game where it might be "super OP"?
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Displacer Beast nerf reverted?

Oh, and not a word has been said about Ele shamans.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."