Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Trump a bigger liar than Nixon

CNN aired an interesting discussion earlier where the journalist Bernstein that broke the watergate scandal points out that Trump is a much bigger liar than Nixon, And we all remember how crooked he was while in office atleast some of us are old enough to remember that crooked man.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/807984797821894656

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ate/part1.html for those of you that need a refreshment on what watergate was

It's basically over the fact that Nixon has a bottom, Trump doesn't.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    We have more than enough threads about Trump already. Locking this here.

Oh wait, it is anti-Trump. Carry on.

No OP, Trump is just more incompetent at lies than Nixon.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Gen-OT needs to have a megathread on Trump. Bashing, supporting.... whatever. Just to stop this place from being littered with constant threads on the man.

So the facts of how bad he is gets buried and forgotten?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just reporting what Bernstein has as view on this liar

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    So the facts of how bad he is gets buried and forgotten?
    In case you weren't aware nobody cares about facts. That's why we have stupid people like anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Gen-OT needs to have a megathread on Trump. Bashing, supporting.... whatever. Just to stop this place from being littered with constant threads on the man.
    Mm. I often find myself wondering why it isn't the case. Much like I wonder why certain posters make controversial threads, get banned and then are let off the hook a few days later.

This sub-forum just isn't as fun and interesting as it used to be these days. Alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    In case you weren't aware nobody cares about facts. That's why we have stupid people like anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers.

Well some of us do still care about the facts, call us old school if you want but i do remember an era where facts actually was important in life

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    CNN aired an interesting discussion earlier where the journalist Bernstein that broke the watergate scandal points out that Trump is a much bigger liar than Nixon, And we all remember how crooked he was while in office atleast some of us are old enough to remember that crooked man.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/807984797821894656

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ate/part1.html for those of you that need a refreshment on what watergate was
    He's not even president yet how is he a bigger liar?

7+ Year Old Account
    But is he a bigger liar than Obama?

The answer's no, btw. Hard to top that clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Trump isn't the biggest liar, he is the biggest hyperbolist.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a liar alright. The stupider thing is, that people bought all of it.

Hillary is a pathological liar. But CNN will never do any reporting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    This. Politicians in general lie more than Nixon did these days. You could do a report on just about any senator or presidential candidate (or recent presidents) and find out they lie and mislead constantly.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Nixon, and Watergate, are mild compared to the shenanigans pulled nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Yeah, weird how the news doesn't talk as much about the person who lost.

Yeah Now Hilary She was the best liar.... But we wouldn't have these threads had Crooked Hillary won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trusting CNN... come on.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Yeah Now Hilary She was the best liar.... But we wouldn't have these threads had Crooked Hillary won.
    Not at all - a sane president beats an insane one any day. Lying we can and have coped with for decades.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Not at all - a sane president beats an insane one any day. Lying we can and have coped with for decades.
    You could argue that neither of them are particularly sane or in touch with the majority of people they're meant to represent. Whining about either candidate doesn't really achieve much - but then again the bulk of people here (and elsewhere) seem to insist on doing their part to perpetuate a two party system by saying 'X is better than Y' when both ultimately represent similar if not the same interests - the so called 'elite' of society.