Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Industrial music

What do you guys think of the Industrial music most commonly listened to by cybergoths? Mostly electronic music.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    I think it's great.

I've heard very little industrial music that appeals to me, and I don't know what a "cybergoth" is, though it sounds like a bad 90's comic book character or perhaps a transformer.

I liked some of the stuff I'd found a decade ago. Would you say that most of the stuff from Vex' club in Lost Girl was industrial or something else? I liked that stuff a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I've heard very little industrial music that appeals to me, and I don't know what a "cybergoth" is, though it sounds like a bad 90's comic book character or perhaps a transformer.
    cybergoth's

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    cybergoth's

So...kids wearing goth clothes, with the addition of neon colors, face masks and/or furry boots? Actually, thinking about it that way, it still sounds like it could be a bad 90's comic character.

Deleted
    As someone who listens to Industrial music (far less than I used to, but still do), I think the Cybergoth scene is a joke, and the rest of the Industrial scene seems to share that opinion.

That said, they aren't harming anyone, so let em dance.

Chick in 1/3, would smash. Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was never that into it. I know I used to listen to Combichrist a lot in 8th grade/freshmen year.

Not even sure if they're considered real industrial.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    So...kids wearing goth clothes, with the addition of neon colors, face masks and/or furry boots? Actually, thinking about it that way, it still sounds like it could be a bad 90's comic character.
    Makes sense, it started off in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    As someone who listens to Industrial music (far less than I used to, but still do), I think the Cybergoth scene is a joke, and the rest of the Industrial scene seems to share that opinion.

That said, they aren't harming anyone, so let em dance.
    yeah I have no problem with them. I Just can't decide what I think about the music.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    yeah I have no problem with them. I Just can't decide what I think about the music.
    Well thats a problem of just saying "Industrial", its similar to saying you like Metal or Rock, there's so many sub genres.

The types of Industrial that Cybergoths usually listen to are AggroTech and EBM, which are high bpm with usual metalesque or distorted vocals, which can be good. But as with every music scene, there's a lot of shit out of there as well. Of the ones you linked, i've never been a huge fan of Suicide Commando, one or two good songs, Eisenfunk are solid, so long as you don't want the odd videos and I don't really have an opinion on OPIUM. Some of the better AggroTech groups imo are Agonoize, Grendel, Hocico and Aesthetic Perfection (mainly the older stuff, the newer stuff is very strange)

i love this kinda music, i think its awesome!

the music posted wasn't half bad, there might actually be something I'd really enjoy if I searched long enough
    the dancing... it just seems like you could use the first footage for any of the remaining vids. Cool costumes tho

This is all I can think of from the term Industrial Music
    Last edited by Venarik; 2016-12-14 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thank you. Industrial as a music genre used to be something very different. This, to me, is just another spin of the techno track with people dressed as mortal kombat rave goers making the dancy dancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the videos posted weren't all that bad, but to be honest they sound like they were made 20 years ago at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial just sounds like weaker Hardstyle where they decided to muddle all the frequencies together...

Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of it is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial had 5 min of fame after The Matrix sequels. 15-20 years ago I was into raves and stuff and industrial was common theme, now I'm not so much into that.