Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

girls who don't wear makeup.

Do girls who don't wear makeup have more self confidence than girls who feel the need to hide behind gallons of makeup on their faces? I think girls are way more attractive when they don't wear makeup.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I wouldn't say I am that confident to be honest not overly or underly so. , I don't wear a face full of make up, most days I just wear a moisturiser maybe with a tint to even out my skin slightly and protect it, but nothing else. some days I wear that and just a lick of Mascara, some days I'll go a bit more fuller coverage, eye shadow, lippy the lot. Depends on the day, how I feel.

I think some people do use make up to feel confident, on a daily basis, I know when I have my make up done I do seem to have more spring in my step, but It's also not enough to make me feel like I need to wear it every day.

I like chicks who give a shit how they look.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    as a 5 year member i need to know

10+ Year Old Account
    It's such a shame that we have people wearing makeup. It's 2017.

Just accept how you look. Don't try to deceive the rest of society with makeup.

eyeliner's the only thing i wear anymore. i don't do it because of any self confidence reasons though, i do it because i like the way it looks. i look cooler to myself than i do without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea. I do know, however, that I don't wear makeup for anyone but myself. Makeup is fun. Y'all are just jelly.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I have no idea. I do know, however, that I don't wear makeup for anyone but myself. Makeup is fun. Y'all are just jelly.
    I am marmalade. Jelly is too basic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

15+ Year Old Account
    Burn the witches!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Pretty much every woman I know or have met wears makeup so I'm going to say it's a lot more common for women to wear makeup than not.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it doesn't happen but even the "no make up" thing is a look that can be achieved with make up.

If girls want to wear make up that's their choice. I don't think we need to sit here trying to psychoanalyze why girls do or do not wear it. There isn't any single reason why women choose to wear it or go without it.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, we're just lazy. Also prefer healthy skin. So skincare, all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I reckon the majority do it because they like the way it looks on themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think makeup is fine, but when someone wears like insanity amounts that they may have an issue.. but I leave this up to women to decide whats best for them.. not some fucking basement scrub piece of shit on the internet - knowhutimsayinnn?

10+ Year Old Account
    A little bit of makeup can make all the difference. I mean there's plenty of famous women that look pretty bad without it (Kesha, for example, is fugly without makeup). And then there's those that look amazing with or without it (Dove Cameron). But as was mentioned, most women wear it for themselves. The opinions of others are largely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's such a shame that we have people wearing makeup. It's 2017.

Just accept how you look. Don't try to deceive the rest of society with makeup.
    Granted, most of what you say is stupid, but this is a new level. There's nothing "deceitful" about wearing makeup. That's like saying you shouldn't have a painted car.

eyeliner's the only thing i wear anymore. i don't do it because of any self confidence reasons though, i do it because i like the way it looks. i look cooler to myself than i do without it.
    Eyeliner is awesome. I used to wear it in my hair band days.

I like my women just like my news, fake.

Given the prevalence of makeup in society, I don't think it's fair to make it a self-esteem issue. Many do enjoy using it. Beyond that, some people will (wrongly) judge you negatively for not wearing it, and regardless of whether that's right, sometimes it's just better to play the game and manipulate them using their own biases than it is to go without makeup.

That said, it should be relatively obvious that I favor a lack of makeup... alternatively, I like when makeup is used to create a very specific look or style. My least favorite usage is the most common, where it's used to augment a natural look or cover-up slight blemishes or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I like chicks who give a shit how they look.
    Which is precisely why you shouldn't wear makeup.

There's no way having your face caked with shit the whole day is healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Given the prevalence of makeup in society, I don't think it's fair to make it a self-esteem issue. Many do enjoy using it. Beyond that, some people will (wrongly) judge you negatively for not wearing it, and regardless of whether that's right, sometimes it's just better to play the game and manipulate them using their own biases than it is to go without makeup.

That said, it should be relatively obvious that I favor a lack of makeup... alternatively, I like when makeup is used to create a very specific look or style. My least favorite usage is the most common, where it's used to augment a natural look or cover-up slight blemishes or the like.
    It's PRECISELY a self esteem issue.

News flash, men and women ( especially ) are very self conscious about their looks.

I just can't be bothered. I practice good hygiene and wear clothes, if that's not enough for someone else, too fucking bad.