Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunter TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download

This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It includes all three specs! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

General

- Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!
    - Racial cooldowns have been added

Beast Mastery

- Added Titan's Thunder to the rotation. (NOTE: The ability is set to 0% opacity in the rotation by default. If you have the spell learned via traits, you must turn the opacity back to 100% when conditions pass for it to appear)
    - Reworked priorities to be more consistent

Marksmanship

- Added Vulnerable debuff tracker
    - Removed some icons

Survival

- Removed Aspect of the Eagle conditions from the rotation
    - Added icon flash to the Artifact ability when at 6 stacks of Mongoose Fury

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 11/6/2016

General

- Fixed Profile toggles showing instead of being always hidden

Beast Mastery

- Fixed a spell ID with Titan's Thunder

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Pretty cool dude, just wondering, why dont you include Windburst in the MM rotation? I see it on the left but maybe Im just tired, you never use it or mention it in your video?

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Pretty cool dude, just wondering, why dont you include Windburst in the MM rotation? I see it on the left but maybe Im just tired, you never use it or mention it in your video?
    It is in the rotation, but this hunter is only 100. It will show if you have the Artifact equipped and the conditions are met in the priority.

Nvm, searched at your youtube channel and you fixed the issue.

Thanks for your work.
    Last edited by Ragerlis; 2016-11-08 at 07:48 AM.

Can't view the website you mentioned.
    Anyone else can?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonhints View Post
    Can't view the website you mentioned.
    Anyone else can?
    Which website are you referring to?

I've been trying this out but the rotation given seems to have a low priority for windburst and marked shot, and I don't know how to change it. It recommends casting aimed shot until vulnerable expires and only suggests marked shot after 2 aimed shots have been cast during vulnerable. I'd prefer to cast Marked Shot after the first aimed shot in vulnerable.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2016-11-09 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    I've been trying this out but the rotation given seems to have a low priority for windburst and marked shot, and I don't know how to change it. It recommends casting aimed shot until vulnerable expires and only suggests marked shot after 2 aimed shots have been cast during vulnerable. I'd prefer to cast Marked Shot after the first aimed shot in vulnerable.
    There is room to do what you like. The profile is based in timers and some players do what's comfortable ending at the same point. I'll look at windbuursts cooldown and make updates

Really well done, great job.

Quick question is there a easy way to move the whole thing to where you want it.
    And not one icon group at the time its a bit of a pain to get everything to line up properly.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    Quick question is there a easy way to move the whole thing to where you want it.
    And not one icon group at the time its a bit of a pain to get everything to line up properly.
    There is a chain icon that is a group anchor. You can use it to position the profile

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    How good is this? like does this follow how the rotation is suppose to be played to a T or is there room for error and that's where the user is responsible to fill in the "blanks", so to speak...?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoshi View Post
    How good is this? like does this follow how the rotation is suppose to be played to a T or is there room for error and that's where the user is responsible to fill in the "blanks", so to speak...?
    There is a little room for error depending on situations. You should use this as a guide and go off the radar when the fight calls for it. This isn't foolproof but it is helpful.

Updates to this TMW profile will be made for 7.1.5 and will be posted on this thread. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs please let me know!

I've finished creating a website that will host the profiles!

http://chesder.weebly.com

I'll continue to post updates here on MMO Champion as we move forward, but from now on you can find all the profiles and different ways to give feedback at the new web page.

Deleted
    Thanks! Its on my favorites bar now.

Just wanted to thank Chesder for the great work. This add on has made my slow a$s pick up rotations on multiple characters in days, when it would of normally taken me weeks if not months. Awesome job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks - though any advice on how to get this working in the AddOn,step by step? I followed the video instructions but that was in fact a paladins group one.

Edit: found it! All good
    Last edited by Nairesha; 2016-12-12 at 02:47 PM.

Bm Titan's Thunder doesn't trigger, tested for several days and I didn't see to be triggered even once.

Can you please check?

Thank you for the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post
    Bm Titan's Thunder doesn't trigger, tested for several days and I didn't see to be triggered even once.

Can you please check?

Thank you for the great work.
    Titans Thunder is set to be off by default, if you have the ability in the weapon you'll have to toggle it back on. This can be done by right clicking the icon in the rotation and setting it's "While Conditions Pass" opacity to 100%

I'll be fixing/updating this profile for 7.1.5