10+ Year Old Account

Warlords of Draenor raids on Mythic.

Anyone have experience on clearing Mythic WoD raids in Legion, specifically the Blackrock Foundry? How many people would Mythic require these days?

i have done with a giggle at the begining of legion when my DH was just 110 (we didnt have any high geared people) with 10-12 we where fine for quite some boss was missing like 3 (including blackhand) left to kill but half got away and group disbanded

Deleted
    A group of 4 in my guild cleared most of BRF, one of them being a slightly lower geared alt. It was only the final boss where they couldn't quite do it so I jumped in to assist with DPS and it went down easily. So 5 people EN HC geared should do it without much effort.

Amazing transmogs to be had from BRF, which I assume is your reason for running it!

15+ Year Old Account
    The bosses have less health than most bosses in the new Karazhan. So think about it from that perspective.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing it 20 man usually, bacause it's personal loot anyway in pug world. Surprisingly, drop rate was really high to me, after 8 Highmaul/BRF/HFC runs it was about 60-70% + bonus loot + you can trade between people in raid. I got full Warrior BRF set in 3 reset. It's cool that new sets share appearance with other items in raid, so you 1)have more chance for transmog 2)can farm it on different class - running Molten Core/Blackwing Lair for transmog is really painful.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people still apply to these for transmog/mount runs, so invite as many people as possible so you can push past some mechanics. The only bosses that are still difficult with few players are Socrethar, maybe Gorefiend and Iskar, and Archimonde.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to get into a group for Mythic Blackhand last week, and we utterly decimated him with 10 people in about two minutes or less. Wrecked Mythic Archimonde also in a couple of minutes, but this was with around... 19 or so people I think. Obviously some WoD Mythic raid bosses will go down faster than others.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    The only bosses that are still difficult with few players are Socrethar, maybe Gorefiend and Iskar, and Archimonde.
    None of the bosses are difficult, every boss is almost one shot.

You still need atleast a Priest to do Mythic Blast Furnace, which can be a pain.

We 3 manned every boss in BRF apart from Blackhand. Just the constant smashes in P3 fucked us up.

Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    You still need atleast a Priest to do Mythic Blast Furnace, which can be a pain.
    Not true. The elementals get a 95-98% DR, but it's not total immunity. With a group of 5 geared players, it can be (slowly) beaten without a Priest.

Outlaw Rogues can also bribe one of the guards to make it go faster.

We three manned it with some as shadow, fury and a holy pally fairly easily minus blast furnace and backhand which was annoying but got done

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We 4 manned all of highmaul and brf with a tank and 3 dps
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore