Whiteout Bindings + Newfound Will

Hi guys,

Wondering if I should make any talent changes to optimize having these two legendaries.

Currently running the 2213221 build for raiding but with the belt I find Frozen Pulse is rarely getting a chance to proc due to having an abundance of runes most of the time. Is it worth switching to Freezing Fog instead maybe?

Any other suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Frozen Pulse is still the best choice.

I started calculating the math on a lot of my fights with the belt. Freezing Fog was never more damage, even if I got amazing procs... Frozen pulse is just to powerful, even with crap up time.

This may be different with the 5% buff to Freezing fog + the set bonus in Nighthold, but I doubt it.

Frozen pulse is still the best choice.

Even running whiteout + preserverence on the PTR for testing with the 4 piece FP still was ahead of Freezing fog by about 10k.

I got both of these as well so thanks for the information. I'm not a theorycrafter guy, but it just seemed at face value that the belt proccing 2 runes would run counter to Frozen Pulse mechanically.

Good to know someone did the math and it doesn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    even after patch and freezing fog going to 30% pulse is still ahead
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Any of you mind posting some simcrafts with you testing this stuff? Cause not to sound like a dick but, you could potentially not be playing optimally. Especially if you're trying something "new".