Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Berlin attack suspect Anis Amri shot dead in Italy

Good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...amri/95785066/

BERLIN — The Tunisian national sought in connection with the Berlin truck attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens has been shot dead in Italy, according to a media report.

Reuters reported that Anis Amri was killed in a shootout in Milan. The Italian news agency ANSA said that a man killed in Milan was Amri. The reports could not be independently verified by USA TODAY.

Amri was seen outside a mosque about eight hours after the assault and less than three miles from the Christmas market where the attack happened.

Images published late Thursday by German broadcaster RBB show Amri, 24, standing in front of a mosque in Berlin's Moabit area. The mosque is close to where investigators think the Polish-registered truck was hijacked before being driven into Breitscheidplatz. Police have not commented on the images, caught on closed-circuit television.

Authorities in Germany and across Europe are still searching for Amri, the prime suspect in Monday's attack in the German capital.

The images of Amri in Berlin came as police in western Germany said Friday they detained two Kosovo-born brothers on suspicion of planning to carry out an attack on a shopping mall in the town of Oberhausen. Police said there did not appear to be a connection to the Berlin attack.

German prosecutors said Amri's fingerprints were found on the truck that was deliberately driven into the market and Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said it was highly likely he was the perpetrator. Amri's family in Tunisia has urged him to turn himself in so he can respond to allegations he may be involved in the attack.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I'm not sure why you keep posting things like this mate :P.
    It will turn into a circle jerk between the "Islam bashing people" and the "its only one man, it doesn't speak for an entire group".
    Just a matter of seconds before Kangdango comes in and spreads his bullshit followed by one of the many people bashing Islam daily doing his side.

Never turns out well :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I'm not sure why you keep posting things like this mate :P.
    It will turn into a circle jerk between the "Islam bashing people" and the "its only one man, it doesn't speak for an entire group".
    Just a matter of seconds before Kangdango comes in and spreads his bullshit followed by one of the many people bashing Islam daily doing his side.

Never turns out well :P.
    thats the entire point of gen ot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    thats the entire point of gen ot
    Fair enough :P

I would prefer people like this weren't shot, but thrown in prison for the 60-70 years they have left. "some" time to rethink their actions instead of getting an easy way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

He probably wanted his Virgins..so decided to die instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    He probably wanted his Virgins..so decided to die instead
    Suddenly Isis makes sense, their a group of losers who can't pick up and so kill on the assumption their get it in the afterlife.
    #boycottchina

Time to celebrate the death of this asshole. Going to eat pizza today! Thanks Italy.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-23 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Italians don't mess around!

Good job

Deleted
    The only place he belongs to is the hell, he and the other fools like him just give our country Tunisia a bad name good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I would prefer people like this weren't shot, but thrown in prison for the 60-70 years they have left. "some" time to rethink their actions instead of getting an easy way out.
    As much as I hate senseless killing, in the past these people have been allowed to walk free or have escaped and they all, bar not even one, have joined or created an Islamic Terror group.

The world is simply better off slaughtering them.

When cancer rears its ugly head, we don't encase it and keep it contained - we kill it everywhere we find it and hope that it doesn't come back. Islamic Terrorism is a cancer on our world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    The world is simply better off slaughtering them.
    Which religion do we get to blame for your bloodlust?

No video of him getting fucked? would be nice seeing him die.

Anyways good job Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Islam from the look of his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'd rather had him seen trialled before being shot. This is always their preferred way out: By getting killed or killing themselves before any trial. So we will never get to know the names of men behind, the structures which made it possible, or any information that could prevent another attack like that. Of course that will be found out eventually. It will just take a bit longer and perhaps too late to prevent another incident from happening meanwhile.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Slaughtering is what happens when you go to war. If i pretty it up and say 'fight' instead does that make it any better? No, it doesn't.

Islam quite clearly tells these people that their goal in life is to die and to take as many people down with them. If you know of some great method of de-radicalising convicted terrorists, please go ahead and share it with us all.

Civilized people only kill when it's a population their government sanctions the deaths of. It's not up to the public to decide. They just need to grin and deal with the consequences.

That's what the posters here have taught me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Too bad, I just want to see one of these people in front of a judge. Show them how civilized countries deal with things.
    So you want dead cops? he fired at the police you know. People like that should not be in prison where they can brainwash more people, and if they must they should be in solitary confinement for the rest of their pathetic lifes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Slaughtering is what happens when you go to war. If i pretty it up and say 'fight' instead does that make it any better? No, it doesn't.

Islam quite clearly tells these people that their goal in life is to die and to take as many people down with them. If you know of some great method of de-radicalising convicted terrorists, please go ahead and share it with us all.
    you're again falling to ISIS trap. Islam says? In Islam there is a clear verse that forbids killing innocent people. Specially kids, women and old men. A kid that is born 1992 from where did he learn Islam? From 15 years old he went to Italy and burned down a school. He is more a Satan than a believer.