Poll: What from Harry Potter do you want to see/read?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Lightbulb [Books/Movies] What, if anything, from Harry Potter do you want more of?

Been on a HP kick lately, got me wondering. What Id like to see in the Potterverse. I'd like to see more of everything.
    How about you? More books, more movies, both?

On what subjects or time periods. The Hogwarts founders. The First war. More international with the other schools.

Poll inc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I'd like to follow Arthur Weasley around in the Department of Human-Muggle relationships.

One of my favorite moments in Harry Potter is when the newly elected PM of the UK finds out the painting in the corner of his office speaks, and there's actually magic, and he has to liase with the Minister of Magic.

Just the idea of these two worlds clashing is super fun to me. Whether it's like Snape's home where he lives in a decrepit slum and has a reputation among the Muggles he lives around of being an emo weirdo, or Arthur going gaga over telephones - that's what I want.

Other than that - something about the Founders would be cool. The Sorting Hat talks about it a bit, but I'd like to explore the relationship with Salazar Slytherin and why he threw his lot in to begin with with the other Founders of Hogwarts, when it was fairly obvious he would clash with them.

I'd like a series of books detailing the adventures of a few students set in Ilvermorny, fleshing out that school.

I want it all to die.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Why? Not a fan? Too much already?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I know there are a series of books/fanfiction about Harry's kids.

I'd want that. No saving the world or fighting some Dark Lord, just kids going to Hogwarts and doing the same dumb shit their parents used to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really rather she just left well enough alone at this point... I LOVE the core books, but everything else has been varying levels of trash.

IF we had more forced on us, the best options would be either a book about the founders, a book about the Marauders, or a book about one of the other schools, preferably the Japanese school, Mahoutokoro.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the series but it's quickly losing its charm, as evidenced by the most recent movie - which, while I enjoyed it, was more of an action movie than anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tabletop rpg. Would be so much fun to have a D&D game but you go to school at Hogwarts instead.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Why? Not a fan? Too much already?
    More like the author pissed me off.
    I used to like it until her stupid rant calling people racist.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor