Deleted

Please help with new Laptop

HI all,

i'm in the market for a new laptop.

I only really play warcraft but would like to be able to do this on max settings (not 4k, but full HD would be fine)

I'd like to be able to play other games from blizzard too but for now it's only really WOW.

I can see the new GPUs are out but most seem to be on a 17" screen which is too big for me (I travel for work so I do actually need a portable device)

I'd like to ensure it has a thunderbolt 3 connector to allow me to purchase a GPU enclosure for long term upgrade-ability

Happy to spend around £1000 but prefer to keep below £1500 as that just feels too much for a toy

Please help, fed up of lagoran!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those MSI laptops are really insane as far as price/performance goes. Keep an eye out when they go on sale.

This was sold at 650 a few days ago, it's normally priced at 1k, it's at 800 now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-111-_-Product

Don't know if you can swap gpus with this, but for the 960 gtx and i7 it's rocking it's incredible for that price.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-01-03 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Those MSI laptops are really insane as far as price/performance goes. Keep an eye out when they go on sale.

This was sold at 650 a few days ago, it's normally

Don't know if you can swap gpus with this, but for the 960 gtx and i7 it's rocking it's incredible for that price.

Yeah it's good but no thunderbolt. I have seen the 14" one they do for £950 which has a 970m and thunderbolt connectivity but wondered if it'sworth spending a couple hundred more and get a 1060 but it's a struggle finding a small chassis 1060 for reasonable money