Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Racist teens perform hate crime

Hopefully they are charged with a hate crime

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    4 people in custody already. Breaking story, so details will probably not be solid until morning.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/a...d-on-facebook/

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Goodness. How horrible. I hope the victim is okay.
    Some people are saying that he is a special needs person, which would make this entire incident even sadder.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Those poor african americans, being abused by the mean ol' white man!

[Infracted]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Some people are saying that he is a special needs person, which would make this entire incident even sadder.
    Yeah that's what the news reports are also saying, so fucked up.

Well, we don't know the details.

The victim could've been dating the black girl. The two came home and they got into a fight, she slapped him and he slapped her back. Unbeknownst to him, her brother was in the next room drinking beers and watching the game, the same brother who has shot 37 people dead. And so on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

From the article : "The video shows at least four African Americans drinking, laughing and smoking what looks like marijuana as they torture the white victim. They cut and repeatedly hit the man, whose mouth is duck-taped as they shout “F___ Donald Trump!”

The suspects also shout “F___ white people!” in the video."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/a...d-on-facebook/

Jesus Fucking Christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hopefully they the proper sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    What does that bullcrap have to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Those poor african americans, being abused by the mean ol' white man!

[Infracted]
    Since people are stupid I feel it's important to actually explain my comment. It's not unheard of in todays society to hear phrases like "Black people can't be racist" or "Women can't be sexist." It's not uncommon for us to see extreme racial discrimination against white people because they are of the "Majority". The ironic fact of the matter, is that typically the people we see claiming to be racially discriminated against, are usually the ones actually racially discriminated against others.

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun
    the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/
    noun
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

--- This is in response to those reporting my comment as "Trolling".

This is interesting, you can see the google algorithm for 'Chicago Kidnapping' news searches changing in real-time as Google seems to be actively suppressing this story now.
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Hurry disarm those white Christian Conservatives. Darn Bitter Clingers, this is their fault for voting in Obama twice.

but pot is good for everyone and i think you all should legalize it.

what could possibly go wrong.

Since people are stupid I feel it's important to actually explain my comment. It's not unheard of in todays society to hear phrases like "Black people can't be racist" or "Women can't be sexist." It's not uncommon for us to see extreme racial discrimination against white people because they are of the "Majority". The ironic fact of the matter, is that typically the people we see claiming to be racially discriminated against, are usually the ones actually racially discriminated against others.

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun
    the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/
    noun
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

I kinda gotta agree. There was ''Black lives matter'' movement, then there was the ''stupid'' counter ''White lives matter'' movement.

I quoted stupid because when you see shit like this, I guess there is a reason for ''White/Black/Rainbow lives matter'' movements. I would just like those movements to now go public and express their disapproval of this action and any and every similar action.

If I was in charge, death penalty would be a thing and these crimes would be eligible for it. I guess luckily I am not in charge.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/
    noun

Funny thing is that the poster above you just also used satire and irony and no infraction so far.

I guess that's because her irony fits the narrative approved by the mods...

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

sat·ire
    ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/
    noun

If you have to explain that your post is satire, then it's not very good satire.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Really? Because 10 minutes ago it turned up old results and nothing related to this, but just now I got a ton of results relevant to this incident... But yeah, Google's totally suppressing it.
    Actually a few minutes ago the top result under the 'News' tab on Google was an article from Heavy.com, now that article is completely gone from the News tab even though the article originally linked to it is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    but pot is good for everyone and i think you all should legalize it.

what could possibly go wrong.
    I heard dungeons and dragons makes you a devil worshipper and Harry Potter teaches witchcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I thought it was obvious. Hate crimes aren't happening by Trump supporters. Anyone to make national attention has been debunked. Years of telling people they're a perpetual victim and not responsible for their actions has consequences.
    No really, what does that bullcrap have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I heard dungeons and dragons makes you a devil worshipper and Harry Potter teaches witchcraft.
    exactly!

those need to be in every household as well