Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    https://playdauntless.com/patch-notes/1-3-3/

They completely updated Ramsgate and its stunning. Also reworked the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    https://playdauntless.com/patch-notes/1-3-3/

They completely updated Ramsgate and its stunning. Also reworked the sword.
    That sword rework is looking a ton better than what it was. Animations seem better, it attacks faster, looks good.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    That sword rework is looking a ton better than what it was. Animations seem better, it attacks faster, looks good.
    I'll have to try it out although I don't really use the sword much. Mostly just been doing immortal axe in escalations to craft the weapons. Got all three axes and the flame fists, thinking of going for void chainblades next. Might just do sword instead if I like the rework.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'll have to try it out although I don't really use the sword much. Mostly just been doing immortal axe in escalations to craft the weapons. Got all three axes and the flame fists, thinking of going for void chainblades next. Might just do sword instead if I like the rework.
    Is funny seeing my comment from june of last year with the sword changes that just went in.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Is funny seeing my comment from june of last year with the sword changes that just went in.
    I just checked back in the thread and saw that lol. You should complain about not being able to do anything with having excessive amounts of certain parts maybe then next year we will get a trader or converter or something.

New Terra Escalation and Hunt pass is out. The boss has some pretty unique mechanics and is pretty cool imo.

I just wanted to try Dauntless, as it is free and this is my first Epic Games account with launcher. So I waited tonight to finish installing both launcher and the game itself, then proceeded to run the game. But, an error messages me that I need to install Easy Anti Cheat, which I removed from my previous Steam game since it looked sketchy. Your thoughts my fellow gaming hunters? I can't afford Monster Hunter World, so I'll commit to Dauntless, but now... *snip*
    Last edited by Edge-; 2022-10-28 at 04:34 PM.