Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's not quite a looter-shooter, but my roommate and I got 100+ hours out of Dungeon Travelers 2 for Vita. There is also a sequel coming this year kinda dumbly named Dungeon Travelers 2-2. It is somewhat of a direct sequel to DT2, so I guess it works, but not a great marketing phrase is it.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2017-01-11 at 08:00 AM.

Bought Monster Hunter Gen since the gamestop I went to was out of MH4.

Only cost me $5 more then MH4 would have so whatever. Thanks for the reply's everyone.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Bought Monster Hunter Gen since the gamestop I went to was out of MH4.

Only cost me $5 more then MH4 would have so whatever. Thanks for the reply's everyone.
    dont let the extreme repetition in the early missions put you off, its the worst entry in the series for "go pick 5 mushrooms...again" quests and gets much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    dont let the extreme repetition in the early missions put you off, its the worst entry in the series for "go pick 5 mushrooms...again" quests and gets much better.
    ill keep that in mind thanks, right now checking out each weapon to find a style I like.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

ill keep that in mind thanks, right now checking out each weapon to find a style I like.
    My personal favorite is the Switch Axe. All the biggness of a Greatsword without the slow movement speed.

But find the one that speaks to you, then look up some youtube tutorials on how to REALLY put them to use. It's so nice that these newer MH titles start you off with one of every type of weapon so you can find out early on which one is for you. Prior to MH3U (the 3DS and WiiU version of MHTri), you started naked.....with a sword/shield. Now you get some basic armor (and actually a baseline amount of armor, you used to have 0 while naked now you have a little bit baselline) and all the weapons to test out.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    My personal favorite is the Switch Axe. All the biggness of a Greatsword without the slow movement speed.

But find the one that speaks to you, then look up some youtube tutorials on how to REALLY put them to use. It's so nice that these newer MH titles start you off with one of every type of weapon so you can find out early on which one is for you. Prior to MH3U (the 3DS and WiiU version of MHTri), you started naked.....with a sword/shield. Now you get some basic armor (and actually a baseline amount of armor, you used to have 0 while naked now you have a little bit baselline) and all the weapons to test out.
    Ya I like the dual daggers atm but ill give the switch axe a go next time I play it. If Nintendo announce's a monster hunter for The Switch tonight I mite crap a brick lol.

Well capcom said at their shareholders meeting an 'unnanounced monhun title' releases in march and it aint MHXX or MHStories.

Ya I like the dual daggers atm but ill give the switch axe a go next time I play it. If Nintendo announce's a monster hunter for The Switch tonight I mite crap a brick lol.
    It's good to learn at least 2 types of weapons. I do Switch Axe for piercing needs, and Hammer for blunt needs as different types of damage break different parts of the monsters.

Dual daggers has pretty crazy damage output if you can keep the Demon mode going. Use Dash Juice for unlimited stamina and you can really lay on the damage.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Well capcom said at their shareholders meeting an 'unnanounced monhun title' releases in march and it aint MHXX or MHStories.
    Oh snaps!

I always wanted this video to be true.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsYZcZnRsSI&t=3m29s

Reasons why this person thinks Monster Hunter is coming for the PS4 in US and Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Reasons why this person thinks Monster Hunter is coming for the PS4 in US and Europe.
    I'm not big on MH yet and ill give my first born for it to come to PS4.

I would also kill for Dragon's Dogma Online to come to the west.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't fuck with me man......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    It's good to learn at least 2 types of weapons. I do Switch Axe for piercing needs, and Hammer for blunt needs as different types of damage break different parts of the monsters.

Dual daggers has pretty crazy damage output if you can keep the Demon mode going. Use Dash Juice for unlimited stamina and you can really lay on the damage.
    Thx for the tips