Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

I just resubbed for 7.1.5 and realize im only artifact knowledge 17.

I really want to just ask for a refund, sorry but I'm not gonna play when I only make 1/10th the artifact power as anyone who just afk'd but kept a subscription.

AK 35-54 only scales up from 2mil-4mil per point, so at only 1/10th the rate I'm disproportionally gimped by an insane amount.

Then my advice is contact Blizzard. We cannot help you. However if you used the time for a long period they might not refund it.

This isn't the official Blizzard forum. Log into account managment and write a ticket!

17 is higher than mine, but I aint complaining

Seems like troll/bait thread.

If you do not care to spend a month getting more AK through regular means why are you even thinking about AK 35+?
    Spending a month to upgrade/develop your character/AK/AP is basically mandatory in any mmo-rpg.
    Dont play such a game if you are not willing to devote a big chunk of your time to developing your characters, especially in a time-gated game like WOW.

Tough shit, unsub then, but nice blog post.

AK is capped at 25

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    I really want to just ask for a refund, sorry but I'm not gonna play when I only make 1/10th the artifact power as anyone who just afk'd but kept a subscription.

AK 35-54 only scales up from 2mil-4mil per point, so at only 1/10th the rate I'm disproportionally gimped by an insane amount.
    Then how about logging on and queueing them up? Takes about 2-3 days since you are a lower level. You also aren't gimped by any means since it sounds like you grinded it way too much at the start so if anything you were at an advantage and everyone else is just now catching up to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Seems like troll/bait thread.

If you do not care to spend a month getting more AK through regular means why are you even thinking about AK 35+?
    Spending a month to upgrade/develop your character/AK/AP is basically mandatory in any mmo-rpg.
    Dont play such a game if you are not willing to devote a big chunk of your time to developing your characters, especially in a time-gated game like WOW.
    >he makes 300,000 AP per mythic 10
    >I make 40,000 AP for the same amount of work done
    >"bro you're just lazy durr hurr"

you can't make this shit up.

10+ Year Old Account

But they didn't AFK, they did something, and they are now more ahead of you, whom basically AFK'd/slacked the time. There is a little catch up, but still, you being behind as much as to be a bother to you, is your own fault.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    >250x modifier vs 36x modifier

yeah, just a "little".

their 1 hour of mythic + grinding is the equivalent of my 7 hours.

yeah a little bit, not much, can't even notice it. the legiondefense force is at full swing today.

From what? what do you want to do that you can't?

Deleted
    Obvious troll thread.

First of all, you shuold remember your AK level, it's not like a 20 years old game/expansion.

Second, you will get to 25 very fast right now.

Third, in WoW if you unsub for a while, you must always do something to catch up with others active players.

Last, unless you aim for cutting edge in 7.1.5, you don't need epic AP level or gear to join a progress guild.

yeah, just a "little".

yeah a little bit, not much, can't even notice it. the legiondefense force is at full swing today.
    They played and kept their Artifact Knowledge Research up and you didn't. I am sorry, but I am not sorry.

What did you think would happen with your AK when you unsubbed? That everyone else would stop researching it because you quit?

yeah, just a "little".

Yea but since you are behind in AK research it is somewhat faster. And even if it wasn't, in 40 days you would still max it out (5 days per AK).

>he makes 300,000 AP per mythic 10
    >I make 40,000 AP for the same amount of work done
    >"bro you're just lazy durr hurr"

you can't make this shit up.
    Yes because his 300k artifact power is contributing towards his 2.4 million AP 44th trait, while your 40k is contributing to your 200k AP 23rd trait. Get a grip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    They played and kept their Artifact Knowledge Research up and you didn't. I am sorry, but I am not sorry.
    so someone who afk's the entire time but spends 30 seconds per month to just queue up research will get AP 10x faster than me when he "decides" to actually play.

man, what an awesome game concept, if you unsub you are 100% gimped vs someone who stayed subbed but did not even do a single thing.

yeah, just a "little".

So what? They chose to keep their sub running and farm AK. You did not. I see no issue with it.