Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Also my 20/20 Spiritbount yesterday "said" 14.5% dmg buff, today is "says" 14%... Fix 1 thing, break 2 others.

As much as I love M+, I expect a sharp decline in M+ activity overall as more players cap their AP. We'll still do some, of course, but probably only enough to max our order hall chest. There are only a few of us in this situation atm, but it will become the norm by February.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Haha what Blizzard said about bot programs is completely true. They improve the mousetrap, the bot companies improve their mouse.
    I had one bot that got banned in the November banware. Now I have two. You know what they say, cut one head, two new appear...
    I'm sitting on exactly 2.940.000g atm. Not many players are buying gold on my realm, which is bad for all of us. One WoW token cost €20, while 100k gold cost all from €5 to €8. That's 25-35% price of what it costs to buy from Blizzard directly. Or half the price of your sub. I can always unload gold to chinese who resell for higher but they usually buy for €3.5 - €4 per 100k. I prefer to find private buyers as I can then sell for about €6.5 per 100k.
    You earn €6 by what, working for 20 minutes? Imagine how long it takes to farm 100k gold. Besides, you guys are getting cheaper herbs for raid and I'm getting paid for doing nothing, win-win
    It's a video game, don't take the economy too serious. If you see a bot, don't report him. He's a modern Robin Hood.
    If we had any sympathy for botters, it would evaporate in our heat over the DDS attacks after each ban wave. Leave the game alone, and let those of us who are happy to play it the way Blizz intended enjoy our silly game.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    "hotfixes" ... how about they finally fix their battle.net app so it actually launches? I can't patch WoW because they refuse to give people an option for manual downloading files >.>

Deleted
    I miss the hotfix Hunter +15% overall dmg

Why all servers are "Incompatible" under all populations and after trying I get this Error message in login screen that "You have been disconnected 51900223" ? What to do? HALP!

Last edited by AmbientEpicuros; 2017-01-12 at 08:32 AM.

why would you add the time for the QA in CET? The vast majorty of the users here are American, it's an American website, about an American game. Let the foreigners use another website to get their times