3 Legendary Items...not sure which to use

Hello all,

I'm trying to decide which of the 3 legendary items to run. My profile is here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ermorgn/simple ).

I currently have Sephuz, Duskwalker, and last night I obtained Cinidaria. I'm not sure which combination to run and at what times. Just looking for some ideas. BTW - that secondary stat change messed up my mastery so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    Hello all,

I'm trying to decide which of the 3 legendary items to run. My profile is here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ermorgn/simple ).

I currently have Sephuz, Duskwalker, and last night I obtained Cinidaria. I'm not sure which combination to run and at what times. Just looking for some ideas. BTW - that secondary stat change messed up my mastery so much
    Duskwalker and Cinidaria in almost all situations

7+ Year Old Account
    You want to play with duskwalker and cinidairia most of the time, in m+ sephux might be a decent option.

You might get good result with duskwalker and sephuz on some fight to if you can stune or interrupt somthing, espcialy the one with lust on pull were 100%-90% takes 5 sec XD.

On some fight cinidaria is insanely strong, on odyn cinidaria is probably the best legendary if you switch to the adds...

Iv got a similar problem dont hate me for this. But I got Bracers boots and Ravenholt ring. which do i use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joemitri View Post
    Iv got a similar problem dont hate me for this. But I got Bracers boots and Ravenholt ring. which do i use?
    Why do people like you get the bis leges? :/

Answer: Bracers and boots.

hahahahaha cheers bro. is it situational tho? ofc odyn but what are some other situations where ring with be better then bracers?

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will run boots + waist going forward unless I do mythic+.

So WTF broken system of legendaries. As of Monday I had 2 legends, cloak and belt (pretty good overall, could be much worse). Tuesday, kill world quest dragon, get my bracers, hell yea!!. Run home for lunch today and do emissary quest and boom, the new shoulders. Now I just need to figure out how to best utilize them.

I raid as assassin and have my bracers/belt set up and it rocks.

I didn't have time to test how the crit works with my subtlety spec, if it gives me a full 6 seconds immediately after breaking stealth, or even better gives me crit for all of subterfuge and 6 seconds after I feel like it could be a killer AOE set up with the cloak and shuriken storm in mythics etc. The shoulders don't feel like they have any place in raid to me, mainly a good world questing item that can insta gib mobs and people?

Any ideas/suggestions?

The same effect as the shoulders has our good friend Mathias Shaw when you take him as a follower.
    Since i have Mathias i never picked another follower. 100% crit for 3 sec after stealth + 2 legendarys of my choice (belt and sub boots) are too good.
    Since sub boots got the bat i would like to take another but it is still better than sephuz.
    The shoulder legendary only realy shines in raids when you play outlaw because you can vanish more often with TB. The other specs can only utilize them every 2 mins.
    For lower m+ it might be good, but as soon as everything lives too long they loose their value.