Eye beam animation broken?

I am the only one with the following problem?

When I use Eye beam since the patch I see the laser coming from the eyes of my DH, then the beam disappears for like one seconds and then it appears again. I am doing constant damage all the time, just the animation is missing.

Does someone else have this problem?

I've noticed this same visual bug on my Demon Hunter, seems like they broke something with the last patch.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have this as well. It seems to be some kind of interaction with the Demonic transformation bugging the animation.

Edit: Someone on Reddit mentioned that it is related Mark of the Hidden Satyr which seems possible given that it does not happen on every cast.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2017-01-13 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I am the only one with the following problem?

When I use Eye beam since the patch I see the laser coming from the eyes of my DH, then the beam disappears for like one seconds and then it appears again. I am doing constant damage all the time, just the animation is missing.

Does someone else have this problem?
    Usually that happens when your selected target dies. try it with no target or with a target that is a long way from death and it shouldn't happen. if it does report it, well report it either way, it shouldn't do that, but the KNOWN bug is if your target dies.

I thought blind fury is causing this, but i've just tested it, thats not the problem
    But whatever the problem is, it is happening since beta, that's not new in 7.1.5