Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have a suggestion for prots:

1) Main rotation window should glow only when it's entirely free Revenge (after parry) not if you have caster IP before.
    2) Vengeance tracker icon should glow with IP if you have Vengeance discount and >39 rage, and if you have >60 rage even without Vengeance.
    3) Interrupt highlight somewhere. At left or bottom row in the middle I guess.

This is wonderful, and makes vengeance weaving much easier, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll put a flash on it when a time occurs
    Hey Chesder, I was just wondering if you have an idea when this will be implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1 View Post
    Hey Chesder, I was just wondering if you have an idea when this will be implemented?
    Likely tomorrow. Little busy with a few things but I will get around to it when I'm home in the morning

Likely tomorrow. Little busy with a few things but I will get around to it when I'm home in the morning
    Great! Looking forward to it.

some reason the prot one causes soo many issues taht it causes error after error due to the string lua or w/e it is with revenge if its free or not to cast

Quote Originally Posted by powatwoopa View Post
    some reason the prot one causes soo many issues taht it causes error after error due to the string lua or w/e it is with revenge if its free or not to cast
    I'll be posting an update tomorrow that replaces the Lua with basic TMW functions. It should remove any and all errors

I'll be posting an update tomorrow that replaces the Lua with basic TMW functions. It should remove any and all errors
    Yeah, the prot string causes so many errors it tanks my normally 100+fps down to 5fps. It started happening when TMW updated to 8.2.6 and 8.3.0. I reinstalled 8.2.5 and it's fine, so whatever was changed in those updates, it's having some wonky interaction with your prot string.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Yeah, the prot string causes so many errors it tanks my normally 100+fps down to 5fps. It started happening when TMW updated to 8.2.6 and 8.3.0. I reinstalled 8.2.5 and it's fine, so whatever was changed in those updates, it's having some wonky interaction with your prot string.
    Yeah I've been seeing this happen to a lot of people. I found a workaround by using combat flags and counters which wont lag you at all

Yep, happened to me too. To the point of being unplayable. Was very frustrating.

MAJOR UPDATE 2/14/17

General

- You can now toggle the profile to display while in combat
    - Cooldowns for all three specs have been condensed and now add or remove icons dynamically
    - Passive Talent icons have been removed

Arms

- Added Focused Rage suggestion icon that will appear when an opportune time to cast Focused Rage occurs
    - Fixed Rend spell ID

Fury

- Moved Frothing Rage tracker
    - Added Juggernaut Stack tracker
    - Fixed an issue with the Wrecking Ball talent
    - Rampage will no longer be suggested while an enrage effect is currently active
    - Odyn's Fury priority has been lowered

Protection

- Moved Shield Wall and Last Stand to the main cooldown bar
    - Battle Cry, Intercept and Heroic Leap are now tracked on a secondary cooldown bar
    - Moved Vengeance tracker
    - Absorbs will no longer display when at 1 point
    - Revenge will no longer use Lua to display when the icon is free (read below)

NOTE: There was an issue with the latest version of TMW that caused great amounts of framerate lag. This was due to the lua snippet used that tracked the cost of Revenge in order to set a flag for when the spell was free to cast. I spent a bit of time and found a way to get this effect using TMW functions and the lua snippet has been removed.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

something seems a little off with the new version. I'll need to test more to figure it out. Rotation doesn't seem as smooth anymore. Im fury btw.
    Last edited by psiko74; 2017-02-15 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    something seems a little off with the new version. I'll need to test more to figure it out. Rotation doesn't seem as smooth anymore. Im fury btw.
    Yeah i think the same. Also noticed 7 out of 8 times my dps was lower than before. Not much at all, im talking about 5k but still seems lower. Need to test it more and compare with old script import.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Might be this change: - Rampage will no longer be suggested while an enrage effect is currently active

I don't think delaying Rampage during your frothing window is a good idea. You will cut a few seconds off of your current enrage buff, but ultimately your dps will be higher. This is probably what could be accounting for a DPS loss.

Deleted
    how well does this work for a fury with draught of souls?

Is there a reason why the Battle Cry cooldown isn't tracking as fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Might be this change: - Rampage will no longer be suggested while an enrage effect is currently active

I don't think delaying Rampage during your frothing window is a good idea. You will cut a few seconds off of your current enrage buff, but ultimately your dps will be higher. This is probably what could be accounting for a DPS loss.
    I'll look into this. I made an assumption that it would be better to use other abilities before using the rampage but it may just be better the way it was before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamgetta View Post
    Is there a reason why the Battle Cry cooldown isn't tracking as fury?
    it should be tracked on the right opposite the artifact cooldown. I put shorter duration/important CDs in the upper area so that they are in focus more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fabledtruth View Post
    how well does this work for a fury with draught of souls?
    Draught of Souls is the kind of trinket that you yourself will have to know when to use. You would generally just use it right after you use Battle Cry in a moment where moving is not important.

Re Battle Cry: reimported now working
    Last edited by Gamgetta; 2017-02-16 at 01:27 AM.

UPDATE 2/15/17

Fury

- Added conditions for Raging Blow effectively increasing its priority during Frothing Berserker
    - Restored previous priority to Rampage

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

UPDATE 2/15/17

Fury

- Added conditions for Raging Blow effectively increasing its priority during Frothing Berserker
    - Restored previous priority to Rampage
    Awesome, I'm loving the changes!

One final suggestion if it's possible, is there a way to put an indicator for how many Juggernaught stacks we have?